the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Oncology
Evidence Based Practice
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Internal Medicine
Society: Issues: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
This category in other languages:
The Cancer Genome Project
- An initiative dedicated to using the human genome sequence and high throughput mutation-detection techniques to identify genes critical in the development of human cancers.
European School of Oncology(ESO)
- Educational resource for oncologists
General Practice Notebook - Oncology
- Coverage of this medical speciality.
International Network for Cancer Treatment and Research (INCTR)
- The INCTR assists developing countries by supporting research collaboration, education and training in oncology with the aim of increasing survival rates and the quality of life.
International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG)
- Dedicated to the advancement of oncology in elderly patients.
- A comprehensive clinical information site devoted to oncology. Includes free full-text articles, coverage from major oncology conferences and other related topics.
National Cancer Institute - Cancer Statistics
- The National Cancer Institutes (NCI) gateway to information on cancer statistics for the public, health professionals, and researchers. Includes a glossary of terms, reports of cancer rates and trends, and tools and software aids for data analysis.
Oncology Resource Consultants, Inc.
- Cancer consulting specializing in cancer space planning and cancer reimbursement.
Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER)
- A program of the National Cancer Institute, SEER is a source of information on cancer incidence and survival in the United States.
Topix: Oncology News
- Includes cancer and related headlines from diverse sources on the Internet.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2014 at 1:01:08 UTC -