become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Occupational_Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Occupational Medicine
Evidence Based Practice
Business: Healthcare: Case Management: Providers
Health: Occupational Health and Safety
This category in other languages:
American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Professional organization representing US occupational physicians. Aims to promote and protect the health of workers through preventive services, clinical care, research, and educational programs.
Dr. McKay, University of Cincinnati
- Primarily a commercial site, with some useful supportive educational material. Offers courses on lung function testing, respiratory protection and fit testing workshop, plus consultancy services.
Duke Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- A comprehensive resource for occupational and environmental medicine. Links to other resources, including MSDS, legislation and external sites from around the world.
Faculty of Occupational Medicine
- Body which sets standards and certifies Occupational Medicine training in UK.
GAGE Occupational and Environmental Health Unit
- Brief, but well-structured information on occupational hygiene training.
Health, Environment and Work
- A British site with a huge selection of links to other resources. Also has mirror of the Duke University site.
NYS Occupational Health Clinic Network
- Eight community-based clinics offering diagnostic and prevention services for work-related illnesses. New York.
Occupational Dermatology Research and Education Centre (ODREC)
- Prevention, education, training, research of occupational skin diseases/rashes related to work. Diagnosis, investigation, patch testing, treatment. Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Pratt Medical Center
- Multidisciplinary group practice, based in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Runde Occupational and Environmental Physicians
- Occupational and environmental medicine clinic dedicated to improving the health and safety of workers in mid-Missouri. Provides useful, reliable chemical, nuclear, and bioterrorism information as well.
The Society of Occupational Medicine
- Society for doctors providing occupational health services in the workplace, the armed services and academic institutions in the UK.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:24:12 AM EDT -