become an editor
the entire directory
only in Obstetrics_and_Gynecology/Journals
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Peer-reviewed journal publishes original articles in the fields of clinical and experimental research in the fields of diagnosis and treatment of Ob-Gyn disorders.
Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Each issue covers two topics of interest to practicing obstetricians and gynecologists.
Current Opinion in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Six issues per year with literature reviews, views of the leading experts and annotated references.
European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Publishes original research, reviews and case reports in the fields of obstetrics, prenatal diagnosis, general gynecology and reproductive endocrinology.
Fetal and Maternal Medicine Review
- Publishes high quality reviews drawn from all relevant disciplines in this rapidly expanding field.
Green Journal - Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Submit articles and manuscripts, search for information and overview.
International Journal of Gynecological Pathology
- Official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists. Table of contents, author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing
- Official journal of the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN). Addresses the health care needs of childbearing families, newborns, and women throughout their lifespan.
Journal of Pelvic Surgery
- Latest research, scientific advances, and clinical experience in the area of pelvic surgery.
- Research, applied basic science, and clinical guidelines on all aspects of menopause.
Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey
- Table of contents, author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
Reproductive Medicine Review
- Publishes up-to-date reviews of reproductive medicine, particularly in relation to scientific discoveries underpinning developments in clinical practice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2012 at 19:54:02 UTC -