become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pediatric/Journals
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders
Health: Medicine: Education: Medical Schools
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Children's
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology: Associations
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology: Journals
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology: Pediatric
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology: Pediatric: Academic Departments
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology: Pediatric: Clinics
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pediatrics: Journals
Reference: Libraries: Subject Specific: Medical
Brain & Development
- Official journal of the Japanese Society of Child Neurology (JSCN). Devoted to publishing review articles, original papers, and case reports in the field of pediatric neurology and related neurosciences.
Child Neurology Open
- CNO is a peer-reviewed, open access forum for the most current information from clinical and investigative studies in the wide field of clinical pediatric neuroscience. Launched in 2014 as the OA spoke journal beside the Journal of Child Neurology (JCN).
Child's Nervous System
- Official journal of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery (ISPN). CNS encompasses all aspects of the pediatric neurosciences: development and growth, degenerative disorders, hereditary diseases, pediatric neurology, neurosurgery, neurooncology, neurophysiology, and trauma.
Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology
- Official journal of the British Paediatric Neurology Association (BPNA) and the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (AACPDM). DMCN covers clinical aspects of neurological diseases and disabilities.
European Journal of Paediatric Neurology
- Official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS). EJPN publishes clinical and experimental research articles on epilepsy, movement disorders, neuromuscular disorders, neurodegenerative disorders and mental retardation.
Iranian Journal of Child Neurology
- Official journal of the Iranian Child Neurology Society (ICNS) and the Child Neurology Research Center, Shahid Beheshti University. IJCN is a quarterly, peer-reviewed journal covering all aspects of pediatric neurology.
Journal of Child Neurology
- JCN embraces peer-reviewed clinical and investigative studies focusing on the special needs of neurologic patients from birth to age 18 years. Covers new and changing therapies and procedures; diagnosis, evaluation, and management of neurologic, neuropsychiatric, and neurodevelopmental disorders; and pathophysiology of central nervous system diseases.
Journal of Pediatric Epilepsy
- Journal of the World Society of Child Science. A quarterly, peer-reviewed journal publishing articles on all topics related to epilepsy and seizure disorders in childhood.
Journal of Pediatric Neurology
- Journal of the World Society of Child Science. A quarterly, peer-reviewed journal focusing on child neurology, pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric neuroradiology, child psychiatry and pediatric neuroscience.
Journal of the International Child Neurology Association
- Official journal of the International Child Neurology Association (ICNA). JICNA is a peer-reviewed, open access journal covering all sections of child neurology, epilepsy, and neuromuscular disorders, providing teaching, practical and professional support for clinicians.
- Official Journal of the Society for Neuropediatrics (Gesellschaft für Neuropädiatrie, Germany). Bi-monthly publication of original articles, case reports, and panel discussions related to pediatric neurology, epilepsy, neurobiology, and neurogenetics.
- Journal features advances in the diagnosis, management, and treatment of pediatric neurologic disorders. Publishes peer-reviewed articles on epilepsy, mitochondrial diseases, peripheral neuropathies, perinatal and childhood stroke, cerebral palsy, and other diseases of the developing nervous system.
Pediatric Neurology Briefs
- Peer-reviewed, Open Access (OA) review journal focusing on advances in child neurology, epilepsy, and related subjects since 1987. PNB offers article summaries and expert commentary covering current research in all areas of child neurology. Of special interest to neurologists, epileptologists, pediatricians, and educators.
- Peer-reviewed journal of experimental and clinical studies covering pediatric neurosurgery and the allied fields of pediatric neurology, neuroradiology, and neuropathology as they relate to the etiology of neurologic diseases and the operative care of affected patients.
Seminars in Pediatric Neurology
- Journal focuses on subjects of current importance in the field of child neurology. Of interest to practicing pediatric neurologists, neuropathologists, behavioral pediatricians, and neurologists who treat all ages. Covers such topics as movement disorders, developmental malformations of the brain, and neonatal neurology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2015 at 23:46:32 UTC -