become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurology/Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
Acta Neurologica Belgica
- Published by Royal Association of Belgian Medical Scientific Societies. 4 issues a year.
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
- An international forum for the dissemination of information advancing the science or practice of neurology and neurosurgery. It represents a high scientific quality of original clinical, diagnostic and experimental work in those fields.
- Official journal of the Research Groups for Neuropathology, Comparative Neuropathology, and Neurooncology, and for the World Federation of Neurology. Publishes work on diseased and experimentally altered nervous tissue. Free access to abstracts.
Advances in Clinical Neuroscience and Rehabilitation
- Free bi-monthly journal for specialists in neurology, rehabilitation, neuroscience, and neurosurgery.
African Journal of Neurological Sciences
- Published in French and English. Access to full text articles.
Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders
- Journal focuses on Alzhiemer Disease and related disorders. Published monthly. Full-text content, online-only content available upon subscription. Published by LWW.
Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Journal of the Alzheimer's Association publishes the results of studies in diverse topics from biochemistry and genetics to neuropsychology, sociology, health services research related to Alzheimer disease. The journal publishes original contributions and provides the scientific impetus for new initiatives; or public policies concerning research on prevention and new models of health services.
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Other Motor Neuron Disorders
- Official journal of the World Federation of Neurology Research Group on Motor Neuron Disease publishes clinical and experimental research on motor neuron disorders. Published 4 times a year by Taylor and Francis Health Sciences.
Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology
- A peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal that disseminates scientific information and contributes to the advancement of knowledge in neurosciences.
Annals of Neurology
- Official journal of the American Neurological Association and the Child Neurology Society. Full-text content available upon subscription.
- Journal concerned with all aspects of language impairment and related disorders resulting from brain damage. It provides a forum for the exchange of knowledge and the dissemination of current research and expertise in all aspects of aphasia and related topics, from all disciplinary perspectives.
- Journal published by International Society for Autonomic Neuroscience (ISAN) for publication and dissemination of original investigations on the autonomic nervous system. Published by Elsevier since 2000.
- BioMedCentral Neurology publishes original research articles in all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of neurological disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology. BMC Neurology is indexed by PubMed. Full text content available online for free.
- One of the eldest neurological journals. Leading studies in neurological science and practical clinical articles. Free access to editorials and abstracts.
Brain and Cognition
- Journal publishes original research articles, theoretical papers, critical reviews, case histories, historical articles, and scholarly notes relevant to all aspects of human neuropsychology other than language or communication.
Brain Tumor Pathology
- Official journal of the Japan Society of Brain Tumor Pathology published since 1983. It focuses on research and topical debate in all clinical and experimental fields relating to brain tumors.
- Case-based continuing medical education journal focused on insights into the different courses of Multiple Sclerosis. Published by Elsevier. Full access to Abstracts. Free registration required.
- Journal of the International Headache Society provides an international forum for original research papers, review articles and short communications. Published monthly by Blackwell Publishing.
- International forum for scientific information on clinical data, diagnostic testing, and therapeutic issues, dealing with stroke and cerebrovascular diseases. Published 8 times a year.
Clinical Autonomic Research
- Official Journal of the American Autonomic Society, Clinical Autonomic Research Society, and European Federation of Autonomic Societies, published bi-monthly.
Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Papers and reports on the clinical aspects of neurology and neurosurgery. It is an international forum for papers of interest to Neurologists and Neurosurgeons world-wide. The journal complements the renowned Handbook of Clinical Neurology.
- Journal of research and other information on all aspects of the field, both normal and abnormal, including human physiology and pathophysiology of both the central and the peripheral nervous system, and applications of neuroimaging and other techniques.
The Clinical Neuropsychologist
- The Official Journal of The American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology. It is designed to provide a forum for presentations and discussions for practicing clinical neuropsychologists.
Current Opinion in Neurology
- Provides access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information. An LWWonline partner.
Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders
- Professional journal concentrating on cognitive problems caused by neurodegenerative disorders.
Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology
- Official publication of British Paediatric Neurology Association is focusing on issues related to research and reviews in pediatric neurology.
- Professional journal devoted to research on epilepsy. Published monthly on behalf of the International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE).
- Journal focuses on experimental and clinical epileptology. Principal emphasis of the research is concerned with brain mechanisms in epilepsy.
European Journal of Neurology
- Official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies. Published monthly by Blackwell Publishing.
- Journal covers clinical aspects of diseases of the nervous system and muscles, as well as their neuropathological, biochemical, and electrophysiological basis. Published by Karger.
European Spine Journal
- The official publication of the Spine Society of Europe focuses on spine surgery and all related disciplines, including functional and surgical anatomy of the spine, diagnostic procedures, and neurology.
Experimental Brain Research
- Journal publishes original contributions related to experimental research of the central and peripheral nervous system. It was founded in 1966.
- Publishes the results and conclusions of original research in neuroscience with a particular emphasis on novel findings in neural development, regeneration, plasticity, and transplantation.
- Provides a medium for the publication of scientific contributions dealing with all aspects of functional neurology. It focuses on the interaction of the nervous system with the environment. Includes author instructions, and subscription details.
- Professional journal for recent advances in headache and facial pain published in association with the American Headache Society. Headache Currents: Journal information, contents and abstracts on the Blackwell Publishing website.
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
- Official journal of the American Headache Society publishing original articles on head and face pain, including clinical and basic research, diagnosis and management, epidemiology, genetics, and pathophysiology.
- Journal published by the American Medical Association. Published monthly.
Journal of Alzheimer's Disease
- International multidisciplinary journal to facilitate progress in understanding the etiology and pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease and is dedicated to providing an open forum for original research that will expedite our fundamental understanding of Alzheimer's disease. Published by IOS Press.
Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism
- Official publication of the International Society for Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism focused on basic and clinical neurovascular research covering experimental, theoretical, and clinical aspects of brain circulation, metabolism and imaging.
Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Official journal of the American Clinical Neurophysiology Society.
Journal of Clinical Neuroscience
- The official journal of Neurosurgical Society of Australasia Australian Association of Neurologists.
Journal of Headache and Pain
- Journal covers all aspects of headache and pain, including theory, methodology, clinical practice and care.
Journal of Integrative Neuroscience
- Journal serves as a forum for a synthesis of the brain sciences through the auspices of theory and neurogenic or neurosurgical experimentation. Published quarterly by Imperial College Press.
Journal of Molecular Neuroscience
- The journal presents original papers on all aspects of macromolecular neuroscience research. It covers a broad range of subjects, from genomics to proteomics or genes to behaviors. Published by Humana Press.
Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Official publication of The North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society.
Journal of Neurological Sciences
- Official journal of the World Federation of Neurology focusing on clinical neurology and the basic sciences.
Journal of Neurological Sciences - Turkish
- Open, fully electronic quarterly publishing on experimental and clinical neuroscience subjects in English and/or Turkish.
Journal of Neurology
- Official international journal of the European Neurological Society. It publishes original communications on clinical neurology and related basic research.
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry
- A journal in clinical neurological practice, published from Europe. Currently, the online version has some full text articles and all abstracts.
Journal of Neurophysiology
- American Physiological Society journal featuring printable PDF files and searchable archives from 1997.
Journal of Neuroscience
- Weekly official journal of the Society for Neuroscience.
Journal of NeuroVirology
- Official journal of The International Society for NeuroVirology provides a forum for researchers and clinician scientists involved in the study of neurovirology. Published bi-monthly by Taylor and Francis Group.
Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Official publication of the National Stroke Association and The Japan Stroke Society focuses on basic and clinical science related to the fields of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Medicine
- Deals with management of stroke.
Journal Watch Neurology
- Summaries and commentary from the most important studies published in general and neurological journals.
- A monthly neurology journal, renowned for the publication of high-quality peer-reviewed research, reviews, and analysis from around the world.
- Official journal of the Movement Disorders Society.
Muscle and Nerve
- Journal for EMG related research. Registration required to access.
Nature Reviews Neurology
- Monthly journal focuses on interpretations of key research developments, translating the latest findings into neurological clinical practice.
- German neurological journal; 12 issues per year. Abstracts available both in German and English. Online archive since 1997. Fulltext in pdf format available on subscription.
- Professional publication focused on clinical and laboratory research in neurodegenerative disorders.
- Journal of both adult and child case studies in neuropsychology, neuropsychiatry and behavioral neurology. Published by Swets and Zeitlinger (6 issues per year).
- Journal publishes findings that contribute to a better understanding of the genetic basis of normal and abnormal function of the nervous system. Indexed in Current Contents and Index Medicus.
- Focuses on publishing research on imaging and mapping strategies to study the brain's structure, function and the relationship between the two, from the whole brain to the tissue level. Abstracts available since the first issue, full-text articles require subscription.
Neurologic Clinics of North America
- Journal provides comprehensive, clinical reviews of timely subjects, including diagnosis and therapy, new materials, and new equipment. Each issue contains invited reviews (usually 10-14 per issue) on a single topic in neurology and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
- Continuation of The Italian Journal of Neurological Sciences. Covers contributions in both the basic and clinical aspects of the neurosciences, in English. Online archive since 1999.
- Provides access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information. An LWWonline partner.
- Official Journal of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN).
- Peer-reviewed biomedical periodical of Neurological Society of India. Free full text access to articles.
- A free bi-monthly magazine for patients, their families and caregivers, published by the American Academy of Neurology. Articles cover Alzheimer's Disease, migraine, ALS, Parkinson's Disease and other neurological disorders.
- Research articles and critical reviews on the molecular and biochemical basis of neurological disorders.
- Official Journal of the World Muscle Society, covers all aspects of neuromuscular disorders in childhood and adult life. Online archive covers all issues since 1997.
- Neuroscience journal published by Cell press. Abstracts since 1988 available for free. Fulltext issues available for 1996-current issues.
Neuropsychiatry, Neuropsychology, and Behavioral Neurology
- Official journal of the Behavioral Neurology Society. Each quarterly issue presents original research articles on basic brain processes, critical review articles, case reports, and brief reports on preliminary studies and pertinent clinical issues.
- Official Journal of the European Society of Neuroradiology. Organ of the Japanese Neuroradiological Society.
- Access to tables of contents and abstracts, instructions for authors, related web links, subscription information. Subscription is required to access full-text content.
- The Official Journal of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons. Members of the Congress and non-member subscribers receive 3000 pages per year with the latest science, technology, and medicine.
- Official journal of the American Society for Experimental NeuroTherapeutics (ASENT). Published quarterly since January 2004. Each issue provides critical reviews focused on a single important topic relating to the treatment of neurological disorders.
Parkinsonism and Related Disorders
- Results of basic and clinical research contributing to the understanding, diagnosis and treatment of all neurodegenerative syndromes in which Parkinsonism, Essential Tremor or related movement disorders may be a feature. Useful for all neurologists specialising in Parkinson's Disease and other movement disorders.
Polish Journal of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Official Journal of Polish Neurological Society. Access to the list of past issues starting from 1990, abstracts and selected full text supplements, published since 1997.
Reviews in Neurological Diseases
- Journal covering review papers and conference reports. Published 4 times a year.
Revista de Neurología
- Spanish journal on clinical and experimental neurology. Spanish abstracts available. Full text available after subscription.
- Journal primarily focusing on the human aspects of sleep, integrating the various disciplines that are involved in sleep medicine. Published by Elsevier Science since 2000.
- Bi-weekly peer review journal of spine surgery. Access to contents, abstracts, author, and subscription information.
- Journal on cerebrovascular diseases published by American Heart Association. Abstracts and sample issue available online. Full text available for subscription.
Surgical Neurology International
- An open access, Internet-only journal that rapidly publishes the latest developments in the field of neurosurgery and related clinical and basic neurosciences. Provides free access to all articles and sections.
- International peer-reviewed journal devoted to the publication of manuscripts that report novel findings of broad significance in the neurosciences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 11:47:47 UTC -