become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurology/Clinics_and_Practices
Clinics and Practices
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Headaches: Treatment Centers
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Rehabilitation Medicine: Clinics and Practices
This category in other languages:
A. Kasmia, M.Sc., M.D
- Offers information on clinical neurology, electrodiagnostic medicine and services provided.
Ability Assessments, PC
- Mary K. Kneiser, MD, board certified physiatrist, offering treatment in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Based in Southeastern Michigan.
Armen Cherik, M.D., MBA
- Electro-diagnostic testing including electroencephalography, electromyography, NCV, and transcranial Doppler provided. Treatment of headaches, Parkinson's, MS, stroke, pain and other neurological conditions. Glendale, California.
Associated Neurologists of Southern Connecticut
- Providing neurological care in both Fairfield and New Haven counties.
Associated Neurologists, P.C.
- Offers an introduction to this Connecticut based practice. Includes online services and patient resources.
Atlanta Neurolomuscular Diagnostics, LLC.
- Provides outpatient neuromuscular consultative and intraoperative diagnostic services. Serving the Atlanta metropolitan area.
- Neurology practice based in Houston, Texas.
Bergen Neurology Consultants
- Website of Bergen Neurology Consultants in Bergen County New Jersey.
Capital Neurological Associates, P.C.
- Specializing in the treatment and diagnosis of diseases of the central nervous system. New York State.
- Specializes in treating adult neurological concerns. Offer details about the services offered, clinic locations and how to make an appointment. Located in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Central Indiana Neurology, P.C.
- Details the practice located in Anderson, Indiana.
- Dr. Rami Grossmann is a child neurologist in New Hyde Park, New York, who offers a site on child neurology in English and Spanish.
- Multi-specialty practice of neurologists, physical and pain medicine physicians in Dover, Milford and Lewes, Delaware. Diagnostic and medical treatment, MRI, EMG, EEG; headache, brain, nerve and muscle disorders.
Comprehensive Neurology and Sleep Medicine
- Based in Frederick, Maryland, neurologist Dr. Konrad Bakker treats nervous system disorders including brain, spinal cord, nerve and muscle diseases. He specializes in sleep disorders, neuromuscular disease, EEG and EMG.
Comprehensive Neurology, Inc.
- Information on Dr. Iraj Derakhshan's West Virginia based practice.
Consultants in Neurology, LTD
- A neurology practice in Wilmette, Illinois, serving Chicago, Lake County and Cook County.
Culicchia Neurological Clinic
- About this practice specializing in nervous system/spine disorders. Serving New Orelans and the Gulf South.
Dr OC Cockerell MD FRCP
- Consultant neurologist, is lead consultant and Associate Clinical Director for Medical Neurosciences at the regional centre for London and East of England at Barts and the Royal London NHS Trust.
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen MD, PhD
- Dr. Cohen is Chief, Adult Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology in New York, at Beth Israel Medical Center, Phillips Ambulatory Care Center and is available for consultation for people with seizures, or those whose unexplained symptoms may represent a seizure disorder.
Eastern Shore Neurology and Pain Center
- Specializing in neurological care and pain management, adults and children, including: neck/back pain, headache, FMS/CFS, anxiety/depression, ADHD, epilepsy and stroke.
Emery Neuroscience Center
- Diagnoses and treats neurologic diseases in South Florida.
Florida Neurologic Center, P.A.
- Neurologic care center in Delray Beach, Florida.
Florida Neurology Group
- Staff and contact information about this group's practices.
Fort Wayne Neurological Center
- Offers information on patient services, the nine specialized patient focused centers and physicians. Based in Indiana.
Gary E. Cordingley, M.D., Neurologist
- Provides neurolgical services to Athens and the rest of southeastern Ohio, and also performs diagnostic testing with electromyography and nerve conduction studies.
Guilford Neurologic Associates
- Information from this North Carolina based practice.
- An overview of the physicians' qualifications who practice in this Indiana based clinic.
Houston Headache & Neurological Institute
- Houston, Texas, directed by Dennis G. Brown, M.D., a specialist in headaches and general neurology.
Idan Sharon MD
- Neurology and psychiatry practice in Brooklyn and Staten Island, New York.
Integrated Neurology Services
- Dr. Simon Fishman, is a neurologist with expertise in movement disorders, neuromuscular disorders and therapeutic use of Botox®. Alexandria, VA,
- Stereotactic and functional neurosurgery for movement disorders like Parkinson's disease, dystonia and tremors. Patient information and contact details. (Mumbai, India)
John R. Ellis, M.D.
- Overview of this adult neurology practice in Amarillo, Texas.
Josephson Wallack Munshower Neurology, PC
- Information about this practitioner in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Matthew Gold, MD
- Board certified neurologist and electrodiagnostician in Massachusetts offers FAQs and articles and information on his practice.
Michigan Head-Pain And Neurological Institute
- Head-pain and treatment and research center.
Michigan Institute for Neurological Disorders
- Lists services offered by this group of neurologists.
Michigan Neurology Associates, PC
- General neurology, MRI, EMG, sleep center, physical therapy, pain management and acupuncture. Locations are in St. Clair Shores, Detroit and Utica, Michigan.
Neuro Pain Medical Center
- Perminder Bhatia, M.D. offers diagnosis and treatment of general neurological conditions and disorders. Fresno, California.
NeuroCare Institute of Central Florida, P.A.
- Information on the Winter Park practice of Hal S. Pineless, D.O. and services provided.
The Neurological Group, PC
- Neurolgical clinic in New London, Connecticut. Provides contact, clinic locations and patient information.
Neurological Institute of Savannah
- Information about epilepsy, stroke, aneurysms, migraine headaches, surgical and non-surgical treatments from this Georgia based center.
Neurological Medicine and The Headache Care Center
- Dr. Constance J. Johnson is a neurologist specializing in headache and migraine treatment in Clarksville, Tennessee.
Neurological Medicine PA
- Group practice offering neurolgic care and neurodiagnostic evaluation in the Northern Prince Georges county, Maryland.
Neurological Services of Orlando
- Includes information about the practice, patient education and example videos.
The Neurology & Headache Treatment Center
- Based in Alexandria, Virginia, and providing information on staff and services.
- Provides clinical evaluation, electrophysiology lab equipped with Digital EEG with video recording and a Digital EMG, nerve conduction and evoked potential machine. Patna, India
Neurology Consultants of Dallas
- Neurology practice provides online patient education for neurological concerns, EMG, MRI, and info on our neurologists, Drs. Tran, Hinton, Krampitz, Gerhardt, and Tseng. Dallas, Texas.
Neurology Group of Bergen County
- Ridgewood, New Jersey, adult and pediatric neurologists.
Neurology Specialists of Northern Illinois
- Serves Chicago's north suburban area and is affiliated with Lutheran General Hospital.
Neurology, Environmental, and Occupational Medicine Associates
- Clinical evaluation and treatment of neurological illness or injury secondary to work exposure, accident or environmental exposure.
Newport Beach Neurologists
- Dr O'Carroll presents details of staff and clinic. Newport Beach, California.
Noran Neurological Clinic
- Provides adult and pediatric neurology services at seven locations in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area including MRI, CT, and neuropsychology services.
- Consulting practice in association with the Mount Sinai-NYU Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, New York.
Overlake Neurology, Inc
- Dr. Fosmire and Dr. Gorman, specializes in memory problems, movement disorders and general neurology. Bellevue, Washington.
Parkinson's Research and Education Foundation
- About Dr. Isaacson, and his services, including botulinum toxin and deep brain stimulation programming. Boca Raton, Florida.
Paul Silbert, MD
- Chief of Neurology, Jersey Shore Medical Center, Monmouth County, New Jersey. About this practice in Neptune and services provided.
Penn Epilepsy Center
- Offers state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques, medical treatments, surgery and support to patients with epilepsy. Part of Penn Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Prasad Chappidi, M.D.
- Specializing in the treatment of headaches in Chicago, IL.
Princeton and Rutgers Neurology
- Group of board certified neurologists in New Jersey.
Ravin Jain, M.D.
- Provides details of clinic and services in Burbank, California.
Rocky Mountain Neurology
- Neurologist in Colorado practicing at SkyRidge Hospital, specializing in adult neurology.
Southwest Neurosurgical Associates
- Gamma knife center in Albuquerque, New Mexico treats brain tumors, acoustic neuromas, trigeminal neuralgia and other disorders.
Suburban Neurologists, SC
- Practice in Elk Grove Village, Illinois provides details of staff and services.
Sun City Neurology
- Steven P. Glusman M.D.'s general neurology practice with special training in clinical neuro-physiology and in cerebro-vascular disease. East side of El Paso, Texas.
Tampa Neurology Associates
- Provides information about this Florida practice, staff and patient services.
Texas Child Neurology
- Practice in greater North Texas.
Texas Neurology Consultants, Plano, TX
- Neurologists Daniel J. Hopson, MD, Paul W. Hurd, MD, and Shari Rosen-Schmidt, MD, are in Plano, Texas.
Texoma Neurology Associates
- Offering services in Sherman, Texas, with details of practitioners, appointments and consulting times.
University Neurologists, PSC
- The clinical practice site for faculty from the University of Louisville department of neurology.
Washington Medical Group PC
- Serving the neurological needs of Bethesda, Maryland and the surrounding communities.
- Multidisciplinary care for people with neurological disease or acute or chronic pain. Includes list of services, background information, frequently-asked questions. San Francisco.
Clinics and Practices
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2014 at 11:29:32 UTC -