become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurology/Associations
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Support Groups
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Trauma and Injuries: Brain Injury: Organizations
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Rehabilitation Medicine: Organizations
This category in other languages:
- Non-profit organisation aiming at improving care and treatment of Alzheimer patients.
American Academy of Neurology
- Medical specialty society of Neurologists. Contains information on various neurological conditions.
American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Professional organization interested in neurosurgical educational opportunities, legislative activities and practice management resources.
American Autonomic Society
- Professional organization forused on autonomic nervous system research.
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Certifying organization for neurologists and psychiatrists.
The American Clinical Neurophysiology Society
- Professional association dedicated to research and education in clinical neurophysiology.
American Epilepsy Society
- Promotes research and education for professionals dedicated to the prevention, treatment and cure of epilepsy.
American Neurological Association
- A professional society of academic neurologists and neuroscientists.
American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists
- Professional organization for technicians involved in EEG, EMG and evoked potentials.
American Society of Neuroimaging
- Association focused on research and clinical applications of human brain imaging.
American Spinal Injury Association
- Provides education to physicians interested in spinal cord injury research, acute care, rehabilitation, and lifetime follow-up.
The American Stroke Association
- Division of the American Heart Association that focuses on reducing disability and death from stroke through research, education, fund raising and advocacy.
American Synesthesia Association
- Organization devoted to fostering education and research on synesthesia.
Associated Professional Sleep Societies
- A joint venture of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the Sleep Research Society.
The Association of British Neurologists
- Offers information for consultant neurologists,trainee neurologists and their patients in the United Kingdom.
Association of University Professors of Neurology
- Association for promotion of medical education, research and patient care, particularly with respect to Neurology.
Australasian Stroke Trials Network
- Aimed at coordination of stroke trials in the Australasian Pacific. Stroke research, current trial details, members, resources, and meetings.
Austrian Neurological Association
- Professional organization of Austrian neurologists.
Belgian Neurological Society
- Belgian scientific organization devoted to research and development in the field of the neurosciences and of clinical neurology.
Brain Trauma Foundation
- Access professional information on BTF's education and clinical research programs, as well as acute care for the brain injured person. Guidelines for hospitals and professionals to improve outcome of brain trauma patients.
British Columbia Society of Electroneurophysiology Technologists
- Canadian non-profit association for professionals in diagnostic electroneurophysiology.
British Paediatric Neurology Association
- Professional organization of doctors devoting the majority of their time to paediatric neurology, paediatric neurodisability or allied neurosciences.
Cervical Spine Research Society
- Organization promoting clinical and basic science research of the cervical spine.
Child Neurology Foundation
- Organization focusing on research and education related to pediatric neurology.
Child Neurology Society
- Non-profit professional association of pediatric neurologists in the United States, Canada, and worldwide.
Czech Neurological Society
- Association of neurologists in Czech Republic.
Czech Neuropsychopharmacological Society
- Association of specialists interested in neuropsychopharmacology.
Dutch Society of Neurology
- Professional association of Dutch neurologists.
Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- Research and educational resource on the movement disorder dystonia: blepharospasm, spasmodic torticollis, spasmodic dysphonia, writer's cramp.
- Organization consists of European national neurological societies and individual members. Activities focus on neurological education and networking in European countries.
European Association of Young Neurologist and Trainees
- Information on grants, training programs, news and publications.
European Multiple Sclerosis Platform
- European Non Governmental Organisation established by the National Multiple Sclerosis Societies of European countries for coordinating and promoting international activities at European level.
European Parkinson's Disease Association
- Professional organization focused on research and treatment of Parkinson disease.
European Society of Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics
- Group devoted to research in cerebral hemodynamics using ultrasonography, transcranial Dopplersonography and other imaging methods.
Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
- Organization focused on promoting research in Neuroscience.
Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy
- Nonprofit organization established by people with neuropathy to help those who suffer from disorders affecting peripheral nerves.
German Neurological Association
- Professional organization of German neurologists.
International Brain Injury Association
- Organization of professionals aiming at improvement of utcomes and opportunities for persons with brain injury.
International Brain Research Organization
- Worldwide association devoted to neuroscience research. Educational initiatives and networking.
International Huntington Association
- Federation of national voluntary health agencies sharing common concern for individuals with Huntington's Disease and their families.
International League Against Epilepsy
- Professional organization founded in 1909 to foster research and education on epilepsy.
International Neuromodulation Society
- Organization aiming at propagating high standards of clinical and scientific investigation of neuromodulation by publishing the journal, Neuromodulation, enabling collaboration and communication within and between scientists nationally and internationally.
Iraqi Neurological Association
- The Iraqi Neurological Association
Malaysian Society of Neurosciences
- Organization of professionals working in neuroscience-related fields, with both clinical and research focus, in Malaysia.
The Movement Disorder Society
- International professional society of clinicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals, who are interested in Parkinson's disease, related neurodegenerative disorders and abnormalities in muscle tone and motor control.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- An NIH site with research and clinical information on disorders of the brain and nervous system.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Nonprofit organization serving patients with Multiple Sclerosis in US by supporting scientific research and promoting education.
National Neurotrauma Society
- Aims at the promotion of neurotrauma research. Includes a discussion board, symposium information and access to the Journal of Neurotrauma.
National Parkinson Foundation
- Organization devoted to research and education in Parkinson disease.
North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
- Promotes the field of neuro-ophthalmology by supporting all forms of education, encouraging research, fostering clinical expertise and maintaining cordial exchanges.
North American Spine Society
- Medical association focused on improving spine medicine through research and education. Includes patient information on spine disorders.
Primary Care Neurology Society
- Network organisation supporting primary care professionals with an interest in neurology. It offers regular information on new developments in clinical management and patient care across a range of neurological conditions.
Southern Clinical Neurological Society
- Organization of clinical neurologists and other professionals dedicated to neurology and the neurosciences.
Spanish Neurological Society
- Professional organization of Spanish neurologists.
Spine Society of Europe
- Professional association aiming at exchange of knowledge and ideas in the field of research, prevention and treatment of spine diseases in European countries.
World Federation of Neurology
- Non-governmental organization associated with World Health Organization.
World Federation of Neurology: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Initiative sponsored by the World Federation of Neurology Research Group on Motor Neuron Diseases to link researchers and clinicians worldwide with the goal of finding effective treatment and a cure.
World Muscle Society
- A multidisciplinary society open to all professionals working in the neuromuscular field, irrespective of nationality, race and political opinion. It's reflecting different disciplines involved in the study of neuromuscular disorders and the management of patients with these disorders.
World Stroke Organization
- Organization focused on improving access to stroke care and promoting research and education in cerebrovascular disorders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 13:15:09 UTC -