become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurology/Academic_Departments_and_Institutes
Academic Departments and Institutes
Alexian Brothers Neurosciences Institute
- Treats Alzheimer, memory loss, Parkinsons, multiple sclerosis, stroke, epilepsy and brain tumors. Elk Grove, Illinois.
Barrow Neurological Institute
- Barrow is an internationally renowned medical center for brain and spine diseases, disorders and injuries; offering patient care, medical education and research. Phoenix, Arizona, US.
Baylor College of Medicine
- Includes research and programs for neurological disorders. Information on Residency Programs, Clinics and current research projects. In Houston, TX.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Information on the teaching programs, research and patient care at the Center. The 'Doctor's Bag' link is a bulletin board type of forum for readers to ask questions of experts of the Department of Neurology. (Boston, MA)
Boston Medical Center
- Clinical programs, Neurology Residency Program and teaching activities information. The programs in research, training and patient care include the world-renowned Aphasia Research Center. (MA)
Brigham and Women's Hospital Website
- Information for patients, the general public, health care professionals and researchers from the Department of Neurology.
- Information on subspecialties, residency programs, news and educational material.
Case-Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Lists basic information on faculty ranks, clinical centers, oculomotor conference site, and the Myasthenia Gravis and Autonomic Centers.
Harvard University Neurobiology Department
- Information about Parkinson's disease, online patient and caregiver services, programs and partnerships.
Institute for Neurological Research
- Clinical details from this group which is studying the use of new biopharmaceutical medications to treat sciatica, Alzheimer's disease, and other neurological disorders.
Institute for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Part of Beth Israel Medical Center, and providing information on brain tumors, epilepsy, and Parkinson's disease.
Mayo Graduate School of Medicine
- Information on residency and fellowship programs.
- Neurosurgical department of the university hospital st. Radboud, Nijmegen, the Netherlands [English/Dutch]
The Neurological Institute of New York at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- Information on residency, cases and fellowships in neurosurgery and neurology.
Neurology Department at the Langone Medical Center
- Includes research, fellowship, and residency information.
Ohio State University Department of Neurology
- The online resource for Neurology at the University.
Parkinson's and Movement Disorder Institute
- Dedicated to the research, education, and treatment of neurological disorders affecting movement.
The Smell and Taste Center
- The University of Pennsylvania NIH-supported Center devoted to the study and treatment of smell and taste disorders.
Southern Illinois University - Neurology
- Provides state-of-the-art care for persons afflicted with disease of the brain and nervous system.
Stanford School of Medicine Neurology and Neurological Sciences
- Offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment of adults and children with neurological disorders. Stanford, California.
- Areas of Specialities, Resident and Fellowship program information of the School of Medicine, Neurology Department. (Philadelphia, PA)
UC Davis Medical Investigation of Neurological Disorders (MIND) Institute
- Information about the Institute, medical research, education and treatment, news and events and related links. Located in Sacramento, California.
University of Chicago
- Physicians, medical students, and patients can get information about the diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases and disorders.
University of Kuopio
- General and scientific information about the Department of Neuroscience and Neurology.
University of Louisville
- Information on residents, student affairs, and patient support groups.
University Of Oklahoma
- Program in neurology information, clinical divisions, residency and fellow programs and research conducted by the department.
University of Virginia
- Information on research and treatment for disorders affecting the nervous system.
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Research in the neurosciences, provides educational programs to students, residents and fellows in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Department of Neurology
- Expertise in a wide variety of neurological disorders.
Wallace-Kettering Neuroscience Institute
- Provides advanced diagnostic, surgical and therapeutic neuroscience services. Dayton, Ohio.
Academic Departments and Institutes
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 26, 2015 at 20:13:00 UTC -