become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Nephrology
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Nephrology
Clinics and Practices
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genitourinary Disorders
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Internal Medicine
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Urology
This category in other languages:
General Practice Notebook - Renal medicine
- Coverage of this medical speciality.
- Professional teaching tools for renal professionals. Offers cards, posters and booklets to help patients understand the issues relevant to progressive renal insufficiency and ESRD.
International Federation of Renal Registries
- Organization hopes to improve the communication and collaboration among regional, national and multinational renal registries.
Louis C. Herring & Co Laboratory
- Kidney stone analysis laboratory.
National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases
- Official web site with links to health information, research funding, clinical trials and special reports.
Nephrology Analytical Services
- A non-profit research organization analyzing claims, utilization and providers of dialysis services through the US. Also has research papers online.
- Derived from recent Division rounds at the Stanford University School of Medicine, this site provides physicians with current information on important scientific and clinical developments in the field of nephrology.
- Current medical news and information for nephrologists, updated daily and available on site or by email newsletter.
- For professionals to discuss ideas, concerns, new therapies, and bioethical issues related to nephrology, transplantation, immunosuppression, and renal disease.
The American Society of Nephrology
- Information on this non-profit corporation designed to enhance and assist the study and practice of nephrology. Features job placement service, member directory, meetings and conferences and educational resources.
The Rogosin Institute
- Offers medical research and treatment in kidney disease, including dialysis, transplantation and cardiovascular disease. Includes patient care, what's new and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:22:26 PM EDT -