become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internal_Medicine/Publications
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
Annals of Internal Medicine
- Information relevant to internal medicine and related fields. [Registration required for full text.] Includes past issues.
Archives of Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association's journal of internal medicine.
British Medical Journal
- Electronic version of the BMJ. Publish accessible information that will help doctors improve their practice and will influence the international debate on health. Access is free to all.
Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Online edition of CMAJ.
- Daily headlines of top internal medicine news.
Journal of the American Medical Association
- An international peer-reviewed general medical journal.
Medical Journal of Australia
- Australian medical research and reviews of clinical practice.
- Bimonthly journal covering the latest results in clinical investigation relevant to hospital and office practice.
The New England Journal of Medicine
- Internationally renowned medical journal.
North Carolina Medical Journal
- Official publication of North Carolina Medical Society. Six issues a year. Intended for both doctors and patients.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:32:19 UTC -