become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internal_Medicine/Publications
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
Annals of Internal Medicine
- Information relevant to internal medicine and related fields. [Registration required for full text.] Includes past issues.
British Medical Journal
- Electronic version of the BMJ. Publish accessible information that will help doctors improve their practice and will influence the international debate on health. Access is free to all.
- Daily headlines of top internal medicine news.
JAMA Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association's journal of internal medicine.
Journal of the American Medical Association
- An international peer-reviewed general medical journal.
Medical Journal of Australia
- Australian medical research and reviews of clinical practice.
- Bimonthly journal covering the latest results in clinical investigation relevant to hospital and office practice.
The New England Journal of Medicine
- Internationally renowned medical journal.
North Carolina Medical Journal
- Official publication of North Carolina Medical Society. Six issues a year. Intended for both doctors and patients.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2015 at 7:12:42 UTC -