become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internal_Medicine/Associations
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Internal Medicine: Associations
American Board of Internal Medicine
- Establishes certification requirements and sets standards for internal medicine.
American Board of Medical Specialties
- Umbrella organization for the 24 approved medical specialty boards in the United States.
American Society of Internal Medicine
- Largest medical specialty society in the US.
Doctors For Adults
- Information about internal medicine physicians.
Internal Medicine on the Web
- Various online associations devoted to the improvement of medical education in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Society of General Internal Medicine
- Seeking to improve patient care, education, and research in primary care and general internal medicine.
Southern Medical Association
- An association for physicians and health professionals, recognized for advocacy on key practice issues and promoting the health of patients through advocacy, leadership, education, and service.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:47:31 AM EST -