become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hematology/Marrow_and_Cord_Blood_Registries
Marrow and Cord Blood Registries
Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Storage
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology: Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology: Blood Banks
American Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Provides information for potential donors and for recipients of bone marrow transplants. Includes mission, FAQ, details of the procedure and how to enroll.
- UK stem cell register that enables leukaemia patients who need a stem cell, bone marrow or cord blood transplant to find a match. Includes information on how members of the public can join the register or help in other ways.
Armenian Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Nonprofit organization recruits non-relative volunteer donors for bone marrow transplant, especially among ethnic Armenians. Mission, history, slide show of questions and answers. How to help.
Australian Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- A computerized registry of volunteer donors for patients without a compatible sibling for Bone Marrow Transplant.
Bone Marrow Donors Registry (REDMO)
- A service of the Fundació Josep Carreras, this is the official registry for bone marrow donors in Spain. Seeks volunteer donors of bone marrow and cord blood. Conducts searches for compatible unrelated donors.
Bone Marrow Donors Worldwide
- A project for the collection of the HLA phenotypes of volunteer bone marrow donors and cord blood units, and for the coordination of their worldwide distribution.
Caitlin Raymond International Registry
- The Registry is a comprehensive resource for patients and physicians conducting a search for unrelated bone marrow or cord blood donor.
Czech National Marrow Donors Registry
- Czech organization provides recruitment, examination and registration of donors for bone marrow transplants to patients with leukemia, cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Aims to develop a database of cell lines and DNA drawn from over 500 bone marrow or cord blood transplants across Europe.
Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation
- Registry of volunteer donors of bone marrow, blood stem cells, and cord blood, mostly ethnic Jews (Ashkenazi). Based in the United States, will help find a match worldwide. Information for patients and prospective donors.
Italian Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- National organization searches for unrelated volunteer donors and maintains tissue typing registry. Manual, fee schedule, and forms. [Italian and English]
- Nonprofit organization. Operates the Cyprus Bone Marrow Donor Registry. Basic information in English, much more detailed explanation in Greek.
National Marrow Donor Program
- Provides marrow transplants in the United States from volunteer unrelated donors to patients with leukemia, aplastic anemia and other potentially life-threatening blood diseases.
The Norwegian Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Annual reports and contact information. Located in Oslo.
- Recruits healthy unrelated Canadian donors of bone marrow and peripheral blood stem cells. Helps match patients and donors internationally. History, FAQs.
Marrow and Cord Blood Registries
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2013 at 11:33:19 UTC -