become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hematology/Blood_and_Bone_Marrow_Transplantation
Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Blood Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Hematologic
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Treatment
Health: Education: Transplantation
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology: Marrow and Cord Blood Registries
Blood and Marrow Transplant Information Network
- A not-for-profit organization that provides publications and support services to bone marrow, peripheral blood stem cell, and cord blood transplant patients and survivors.
Bone Marrow and Cord Blood Donation and Transplantation
- Provides access to US transplant resources, donor information, cord blood information and research data.
British Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- An organisation for those with a professional interest in stem cell transplantation, in clinical collaboration and the development of clinical trials in this field.
Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research
- Organization of basic and clinical scientists researching important issues in blood and marrow transplantation.
Children's Hospital Boston: Stem Cell Transplantation Program
- Information provided about the pediatric program includes the stem cell collection, conditions treated, and treatment areas.
City of Hope: Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- About their BMT services, history and upcoming programmes.
European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Provides both EBMT members and other physicians involved in bone marrow transplant with information on related meetings, registries and data management, transplant guidelines, accreditation and corporate sponsorship. Based in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: Stem Cell Transplantation
- Current research and treatments involving blood and marrow transplantation including studies of stem cell and cord blood transplants. Houston, Texas.
Mayo Clinic: Bone Marrow Transplant
- Provides information about bone marrow transplantation procedures offered and clinical trials involving Mayo Clinic patients.
National Marrow Donor Program Research
- NMDP research program focuses on improving clinical outcomes of blood stem cell transplantation. Provides information regarding research policies, grants, and studies in progress.
NCI: BMT and Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant
- A fact sheet that explains the step-by-step procedures of two types of transplantations used with high-dose chemotherapy.
St Petersburg Center of Haematology
- St. Petersburg Russia State Medical University's marrow donor database, AdVita foundation, fund-raising efforts. Also has a patient education section.
UCLA Transplantation Services: Bone Marrow / Stem Cell Transplant
- Describes services and research for fighting against malignancies by expanding the effectiveness and applicability of bone marrow transplantation.
UCSF Medical Center: Bone Marrow Transplant
- Provides information regarding blood and bone marrow transplants to treat a number of blood disorders and cancer.
University of Maryland Greenebaum Cancer Center: Blood and Marrow Transplant Program
- Health guide covering this treatment includes definition, treatable conditions such as breast cancer and resources available that perform the surgery.
University of Minnesota Blood and Marrow Transplant Program
- Describes conditions treated, services offered, and research findings, with patient information and news updates.
World Marrow Donor Association
- Promotes the exchange of information and development of standards to facilitate the exchange of hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) across international borders.
Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 9:24:08 UTC -