become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hematology/Blood_Products
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology: Blood Products
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Blood Products
Society: Issues: Health: Blood Products
Handbook of Transfusion Medicine
- Aims to help staff involved in providing and using blood products make sure that the right product is given to the right patient at the right time. [PDF]
International Society for Blood Transfusion
- Global professional society for those involved in transfusion and transplantation science and medicine.
- Standard for the identification, labeling and information processing of human blood, tissue and organ products. Provides technical documentation, licensing, and registration information.
NHS Choices: Blood Transfusion
- Provides information about blood transfusion including why and how it is done and the risks involved.
NHS Choices: Plasma Products
- Provides information about plasma and what the products are used for.
WebMD: Blood Type Test
- Provides information on the range of tests that are performed on blood, including the abo and rh tests and why they are done.
WHO: Global Blood Safety and Availability
- Facts and figures from a 2007 Blood Safety Survey.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2013 at 9:24:08 UTC -