become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hematology/Blood_Banks
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology: Blood Banks
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Blood Products
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology: Blood Products: Donation
Science: Biology: Cryobiology: Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Storage
America's Blood Centers
- National network of non-profit, independent community blood centers.
Armed Services Blood Program
- ASBP is a joint health agency providing blood products for military personnel and their families worldwide. Includes information on donating, stories and information on the Fellowship Program.
Australian & New Zealand Society of Blood Transfusion
- Organization comprises members from diverse scientific and medical backgrounds working within the areas of blood transfusion and transfusion medicine. News, publications, scientific meetings, and web links to online resources devoted to transfusion medicine.
Australian Cord Blood Bank
- Based in Sydney, collects and banks cord blood from voluntary donors anonymously, for use by any patients, Australian or overseas, needing a stem cell transplant.
Bharat Blood Bank
- Blood bank in India. Provides registration, database, and contact information for donors.
Blood Bank of Alaska
- Non-for-profit corporation serving 25 hospitals in Alaska. Provides mission statement, news, information for blood donors.
Blood Banks Association of Northeastern New York State
- Professional organization for transfusion medicine specialists. Provides mission statement, news, and information about improving the safety, efficacy and proper utilization of blood products.
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center.
- Forum for blood bank professionals.
- Community blood center supplies blood products to hospitals and health care facilities throughout the State of Florida, USA.
- Blood bank with multiple locations throughout Northern and Central California. Provides information about services and programs.
- Blood bank serving counties in Texas. Information on giving blood, online appointments and cholesterol test results, locations, news and high school programs.
Delta Blood Bank
- Community blood bank serving a five-county area including San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Calaveras and El Dorado counties, California, USA. Provides information about donor services and mobile drives.
Florida Georgia Blood Alliance
- Nonprofit blood center that collects, processes and distributes blood in the community.
Florida's Blood Centers
- Supplier of blood and blood products to Florida hospitals and healthcare facilities. Provide information for donors and blood banks.
Hendrick Meek Blood Donation Center
- Blood bank and donation center located in Abilene Texas. Supplies blood to 17 local hospitals and medical facilities. Provides information about blood donation.
LifeShare Blood Centers Online
- Provides quality blood and blood components 24 hours a day to our service hospitals so that patient needs are met in an efficient, cost-effective basis.
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers
- A nonprofit, charitable organization providing a volunteer blood supply for patients in medical facilities in Alabama, Florida and Georgia.
Miller-Keystone Blood Center
- Serves several counties in Eastern Pennsylvania, and Warren County in New Jersey. Information about donations and drives, blood facts, volunteering, and employment.
Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center
- MVRBC is the sole provider of blood products to 10 hospitals in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois.
NHS Cord Blood Bank
- Encourages new mothers in the UK to donate the cord blood after the birth of their baby and explains how the stem cells collected can save someone’s life.
Nepal Blood Bank
- Database for blood donors in Nepal. Provides registration and contact information.
New Zealand Blood Service
- Blood bank in New Zealand. Provides organization mission statement, information for donors, contact details and collection locations.
Prathama Blood Center
- Operated by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation. Includes a list of products, technology and prices.
Rotary Blood Bank
- Blood bank based in India.
South Texas Blood and Tissue Center
- A not-for-profit center responsible for supplying blood and tissue to 80 hospitals and clinics in 43 counties. The Blood and Tissue Center has three in-bank donor locations in San Antonio and one in Victoria, Texas. The center also conducts blood drives with its mobile units at locations throughout south Texas.
Stem Sciences Inc
- Canadian cord blood bank. Provides information about umbilical cord blood banking, processing and storage. Includes registration and service fee information.
The Blood and Tissue Center of Central Texas
- Blood center supplies blood and tissue products to hospitals. Center is licensed by the US FDA and accredited by AABB. Provides information for blood donors, blood drive schedules, and program mission statement.
The Institute for Transfusion Medicine
- Provides a centralized transfusion service in the Pittsburgh region. Also offers diagnostics, consultative and educational support for patients and physicians.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 6, 2010 5:20:21 AM EDT -