become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hematology/Associations
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology: Organizations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
This category in other languages:
American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Professional society. Membership information, meeting information, and online text from the quarterly periodical.
American Society of Hematology
- Professional organization. Includes information about society publications and meetings. Provides educational materials for scientists, doctors, and patients.
American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Professional group that studies and treats childhood cancer and blood diseases.
European Hematology Association
- Scientific society for the development of research and education in hematology.
International Society for Hematology and Stem Cells
- International professional society for clinicians and researchers in the field of experimental hematology including hematopoiesis, oncology, immunology, stem cell biology, transplantation and cell therapy.
International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- Professional society. Includes publications, conference information, and educational materials in the area of thrombosis, haemostasis, and hematology.
The Society for Hematopathology
- Professional society for scientists in the clinical, morphological and functional aspects of the hematopoietic and lymphoreticular systems.
Turk Hematology Society
- National professional society of hematology. Organization hosts professional meeting.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2010 at 0:39:29 UTC -