the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Hematology
Clinics and Physicians
Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation
Marrow and Cord Blood Registries
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology: Medical Oncology
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pathology
Science: Biology: Physiology: Blood Circulation
This category in other languages:
- Case studies, images, journal articles and hematology news.
Atlas of Hematology
- Contains images of blood cells with descriptions.
Atlas of Hematology
- Includes over 200 photographs depicting microscopic images of cells in the peripheral blood and the bone marrow with detailed descriptions.
Blood Haematology Information
- Portal providing news and information regarding blood diseases. Includes information to help monitor blood pressure symptoms.
- Provides information about blood, facts, transfusion, news, safety, diseases, disorders, autologous blood collection and storage.
- Resource for hematology research, practice, and education. Provides literature reviews, news, and online publications.
Bupa: Bone Marrow (Stem Cell) Transplantation
- Factsheet explaining this procedure, what to expect afterwards, the risks and possible complications.
European Federation for Immunogenetics
- Promotes education and information exchange between professionals working in immunogenetics research field. EFI organize scientific meetings in Europe.
Family Practice Notebook: Hematology and Oncology
- Comprehensive database on hematological and oncological disorders.
General Practice Notebook - Haematology
- Coverage of this medical speciality.
- Provides cell images of various blood cells.
- Wikipedia article describing branch of medicine, related diseases, tests, and treatments.
- Imaging resource providing pathology cell images of normal blood cells and cells bearing various blood diseases.
Mayo Clinic Hematology Division
- Information for patients and referring physicians about multiple myeloma and related plasma cell proliferative disorders.
NHS Choices: Blood Groups
- Provides information on the different blood groups, the ABO system and the Rh system.
- Educational resource for transfusion medicine applications in immuno-hematology, blood group serology, and hemolytic disease of the newborn.
Timeline of Major Hematology Landmarks
- Provides dates of significant discoveries from 460 BC till the present day. [PDF]
- Encyclopedia article on the haematopoietic stem cells from which all cellular blood components are derived.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 7, 2015 at 6:45:05 UTC -