become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gastroenterology/Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
- Designed for publication of original articles dealing with clinical radiology of abdominal disorders, including the alimentary tract and the genito-urinary system.
- The official journal of the American Society of Abdominal Surgeons with a focus on surgical management of abdominal diseases and new developments in surgery.
- Official Belgian journal publishing articles, review and case reports in the field of gastroenterology, hepatology and endoscopy.
AJP - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology
- Reports of research utilizing molecular biological, cell biological, immunological, biochemical, and morphological approaches that contribute to knowledge of normal physiology or pathophysiology of the gastrointestinal tract, hepatobiliary system, and pancreas.
Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics Aims
- Specializes in the effects of drugs on the gastrointestinal tract, gall bladder and pancreas.
The Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology
- Official journal of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology and contains original papers, controlled clinical trials, review articles concerning the alimentary tract and the liver.
Clinics in Liver Disease
- Provides current, practical information on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the liver and biliary tract. Each issue focuses on a single topic.
Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care
- Focuses on nutritional and metabolic aspects of patient care.
Current Opinion in Gastroenterology
- Review and update articles on gastroenterology with an annotated bibliography of papers published in the preceding year relating to the topics.
- Publishes peer-reviewed original papers, and topic reviews with a focus on endoscopy. This is the official Journal of the Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society.
- A multidisciplinary journal devoted to swallowing and its disorders.
- Focus on international developments in gastrointestinal endoscopy.
European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Official Journal of the European Association for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy with original research, reviews and commentaries.
- Publishes significant studies related to stomach neoplasms. A joint official journal of the International Gastric Cancer Association and the Japanese Gastric Cancer Association.
- Focused on new developments in all aspects of gastroenterology. Includes both clinical and bench research. This is the official journal of the American Gastroenterological Association.
Gastroenterology Clinics of North America
- Each issue focuses on a single topic in gastroenterology and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
Gastroenterology Coding Information - The Coding Institute
- Provides current coding advice specific to gastroenterology with tactics to optimize endoscopic billing, in-office and inpatient visits.
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America
- Each issue focuses on a single topic in gastrointestinal endoscopy and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
- International journal in gastroenterology with articles on clinical research of the alimentary tract, the liver, biliary tree and pancreas.
Indian Journal of Gastroenterology
- The official publication of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
International Journal of Colorectal Disease
- Publishes articles focused on new developments and research in disease on the colon and rectum.
Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology
- Provides clinical studies and reviews, case reports, and technical expertise with a focus on gastroenterological diseases. The journal features peer-reviewed articles and clinical reviews that put the latest research and development into the context of a clinical practice.
Journal of Gastroenterology
- Publishes original papers, case reports, reports of multi-center trials, review articles, short and rapid communications, and other articles on all aspects of the field of gastroenterology. The official publication of the Japanese Society of Gastroenterology.
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Aims and Scope
- Focuses on fields of gastroenterology, hepatology and endoscopy, with particular emphasis on clinical research and continuing education in the Asian Pacific region. This is the official publication of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver and the Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology.
Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Official journal of the European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, and the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins - Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Devoted exclusively to Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and covers topics of interest to professionals treating patients or conducting research on inflammatory bowel diseases.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins - Pancreas
- Official Journal of the American Pancreatic Association and the Japan Pancreas Society.
Neurogastroenterology and Motility
- Basic science and clinical aspects of gastrointestinal motility and its control by myogenic, neural and chemical mechanisms.
- Provides a blend of scientific reviews on aspects of nutrition and news of important or emerging issues in the field of human nutrition.
- Abstracts from the Official Journal of the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) and the European Association for Endoscopic Surgeons.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2015 at 22:58:10 UTC -