become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Forensic_Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Toxicology
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Medical
This category in other languages:
Bureau of Legal Dentistry
- Laboratory dedicated exclusively to forensic odontology offering practical courses in bite mark evidence, recovery and analysis, DNA comparison and other aspects of dental science, in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Site dedicated to the art of 3D (Clay) and 2D (hand drawn) facial reconstruction for identification.
Forensic Medical Investigation Training
- Training courses to improve understanding and skills in the areas of clinical forensic medicine, nursing, and medico-legal death investigation. Offers publications for download and contacts in Wichita, Kansas.
Forensic Medicine for Medical Students
- Provides educational resources in forensic medicine, psychology for medical students, including tutorials, photographs, links and careers advice from UK.
Forensic Psychiatry Center
- Aimed at attorneys seeking expert help in forensic psychiatry and risk assessment, with bibliography, case history, and links to related sites, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Reconstructive and Investigative Forensic Medicine
- Murder and outstanding death cases, including the Bhopal Aerosol Tragedy, history and the contributions of Prof. Heeresh Chandra, at the Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine
- Clinical and pathological services, courses, research articles as PDF downloads, including the coronial process. A body corporate affiliated to Monash University, located at Southbank, Australia.
- Research project using photogrammetry, MSCT, MRI and 3D surface scanning in reconstruction, at the Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Berne, Switzerland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 5:24:05 UTC -