become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_Medicine/Associations
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Family Medicine: Associations
Remote and Rural Medicine
American Academy of Family Physicians
- The national association of family doctors with information for members, patients, residents, students, and media. Includes online magazine and CME information.
California Academy of Family Physicians
- About this professional association, membership information, CME's, and 'Academy Happenings'.
National Med-Peds Residents' Association
- Providing a meeting place for students of both internal medicine and pediatrics, with resources for residents and undergraduates.
Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians
- Represents more than 4,500 family physicians, residents and medical students. Keystone Physician is the bi-monthly journal. Family Health Foundation of Pennsylvania is the education and research arm.
Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- The official site of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
The Royal College of General Practitioners
- The academic organisation in the UK for general practitioners (family doctors). Aims to improve the standards of care which patients receive in general practice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2010 at 11:08:33 UTC -