become an editor
the entire directory
only in Emergency_Medicine/Organizations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Medical: Organizations
American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM)
- A specialty society. It represents over 2400 emergency physicians. Content is open to all.
American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Evaluates specialists in emergency medicine applying for certification and recertification; grants and issues, to qualified physicians, certificates or other recognition of special knowledge and skills in emergency medicine; and suspends or revokes same.
American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- Professional organisation providing resources and support for members, with details of state chapters, events calendar, and CME programs.
American College of Emergency Physicians - New Hampshire Chapter
- Meeting dates, coming events, current officers, and contacts.
American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians
- Information on post-doctoral training and curricula in emergency medicine, as well as methods of specialty evaluation and procedure for nominations for fellowship status.
Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors
- Scientific and educational organization, whose main purpose is to establish and maintain high standards of excellence in emergency medicine training programs.
Emergency Medicine Residents Association
- Details of a professional society for residents and students in training. Affiliated with the American College of Emergency Medicine.
National Association of EMS Physicians (NAEMSP)
- (NAEMSP) - About this association representing physicians responsible for EMS programs as well as non-physicians dedicated to out-of-hospital emergency medical care.
Pennsylvania Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians
- Advocate and supporter of persons delivering and receiving emergency medical care. Includes meetings, news, newsletter and health care information.
Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Information on the society's aim to foster emergency medicine's academic environment in research, education, and health policy.
Society for Emergency Medicine in Singapore - SEMS
- Information on upcoming events, newsletter, nursing and paramedic chapters.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 8:35:09 UTC -