become an editor
the entire directory
only in Emergency_Medicine/Hospital_Departments
Health: Medicine: Facilities
This category in other languages:
Alameda County Medical Center - Highland General Hospital
- About the Department of Emergency Medicine, community based patient care, post-graduate medical education, and Emergency Medicine clinical and basic research. Located in Oakland, California.
- A non-profit organization that serves Southern New Jersey. Includes information about the different departments, facilities, locations and services.
Boston University Medical Center - Department of Emergency Medicine
- Contact information, description of services provided and areas of expertise, and a list of the health care providers in the emergency department. Located in Massachusetts.
Cabell Huntington Hospital Emergency and Trauma Services
- A Level 2 trauma center located in Huntington, West Virginia. Patient information as well as operational data.
Department of Emergency Medicine - UMass Medical School
- Providing emergency medical care at several hospital emergency departments in Central Massachusetts as well as prehospital care through UMass EMS and UMass LifeFlight. Located in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Department of Emergency Medicine - West Virginia University Hospital
- A Level 1 Trauma Center providing , comprehensive emergency care to the sick and injured of West Virginia and neighboring states. Information on the services of the Center available on the site.
Department of Emergency Medicine at University of Illinois at Chicago
- Provides administrative, faculty, academic and emergency medicine school and residency program information.
- An Emergency Room Management Service Firm, specializing in managing hospital emergency departments.
How Stuff Works: Emergency Room
- An in-depth look behind the scenes of a typical emergency room, written by a medical doctor.
- Provider of emergency department management services, including residency trained, board certified physicians who provide a wide spectrum of healthcare services to its partner hospitals. Contains mission statement and portfolio.
Midwest Emergency Department Services
- An Emergency Department contracting firm providing emergency health care providers to emergency rooms around the nation. Located in O'Fallon, Illinois.
The New Bellevue Emergency Department
- Operated by New York University, the ED claims to be the second largest emergency department in the world.
Riverside Medical Center
- Features a calendar of health and wellness events, describes medical services, and presents a 50-year historical timeline. Located in Waupaca, Wisconsin.
Ryder Trauma Center at the University of Miami
- A level I trauma center in south Florida for adults and children.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- VUMC's Department of Emergency Medicine is a Level-1 Regional Trauma center, Pediatric Acute Care Center, and Poison Control Center. In Nashville, Tennessee.
Washington University Emergency Medicine
- Contains information and links for the residency training program and the Division of Emergency Medicine at Washington University, Missouri. Useful for medical students, residents, and faculty.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 7, 2015 at 6:45:05 UTC -