become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Emergency_Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Emergency Medicine
Clinics and Physicians
Evidence Based Practice
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Trauma and Injuries
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Trauma
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Emergency
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services
This category in other languages:
- Provides accurate, current information in the field of trauma, and present an interactive forum for trauma care providers throughout the globe.
- Clinical content updated several times each week, including articles by emergency physician authorities, cases, EKGs, and pearls.
eMedicine Online Text - Emergency Medicine
- Reference of common topics in emergency medicine, edited by doctors for use by other doctors and the general public. Requires background familiarity with medical terminology.
Emergency Medical Services for Children
- A 1993 report on the problem of childhood injury and illnesses and the emergency care required. A National Academy Press publication.
Emergency Medicine Resources On The Web
- Collection of medical resources for emergency medicine, primary care, and acute care. Medical search engines. Clinical and administrative tools. Medical calculators, clinical scores, tables, references, nomograms, medical journals, and medical textbooks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 25, 2008 3:02:46 PM EST -