the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Dermatology
Academic Departments and Institutes
Evidence Based Practice
Physicians and Clinics
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Aesthetic Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Andrology
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Cosmetic and Plastic
This category in other languages:
Cochrane Skin Group
- Information about the group and its work including published reviews and titles in preparation, a register of ongoing clinical trials and resources for systematic review.
Dermatlas: Dermatology Image Atlas
- An international collaborative project that enables health care professionals, parents, and patients to access high quality dermatology images.
- A comprehensive online dermatology internet service for healthcare professionals and patients. Provides access to large atlases, a whole range of information on rosacea and skin cancer, dermatology lectures and case reports. A cooperation between Heidelberg and Erlangen universities, Germany.
- An educational web site on skin surface microscopy.
- A professional resource, with images, videos, meeting calendars and practice support. Sponsored by Galderma.
- Wide ranging source of information and links from the University of British Columbia, Canada.
Electronic Textbook of Dermatology
- The Internet Dermatology Society offer information on a large number of common dermatological problems.
General Practice Notebook - Dermatology
- Coverage of this medical speciality.
- Provides information on skin conditions and their management. For dermatologists, GP's Dermatology nurses, junior doctors, medical students and the public and it even has a children's section featuring cartoon characters EMO and Itchy Witch.
YSP Dermatology Image Database
- By Dr Yasusi Suzumura (Japan).
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2013 at 23:57:50 UTC -