become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cardiology/Journals
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Cardiology: Journals
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Cardiothoracic: Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Provides access to full-text and online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information.
- Publication that focuses on a single topic per issue. Features reviews providing information on current diagnosis and treatment methods.
Cardiology in Review
- Features reviews of the pathogenesis, diagnosis, clinical course and treatment of cardiovascular disorders. Includes author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
- Weekly publication from the American Heart Association. Includes peer-reviewed reports on clinical and laboratory research and archives available from 1965 to present.
- Presents results of bench studies with subcategories including molecular medicine, cell biology and integrative physiology.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Features articles on coronary artery disease with a clinical emphasis. Includes observational studies, clinical trials, and advances in laboratory research.
Current Opinion in Cardiology
- Bi-monthly resource featuring reviews and editorials on developments in valvular heart disease treatment, transplantation and pediatrics.
- An online publication from the University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey. Includes articles, sample images, auscultation essays and an e-mail discussion group.
European Heart Journal
- International peer-reviewed journal with research articles, technical evaluations, and reviews.
European Heart Journal Supplements
- Supplements to the European Heart Journal, an international, peer-reviewed journal dealing with cardiovascular medicine.
European Society of Cardiology Journals
- From this site, discover how to access content, subscribe and submit articles to each of the 7 official ESC journals.
- Official publication of the British Cardiac Society. Features a continuing education section, peer-reviewed articles and an online case based interactive learning center.
- Monthly web-based publication from Cairo University. Includes clinical cases, ECG discussion and review articles. [English and Arabic]
Heart Surgery Forum
- Official online publication of the International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery. Features articles, audio interviews, surgical videos and lecture presentations.
- Monthly publication by the American Heart Association focusing on blood pressure regulation and pathophysiological mechanisms underlying hypertensive diseases. Includes peer-reviewed reports, articles and editorials.
Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal
- Peer-reviewed on-line publication issued quarterly. Includes original articles, case reports and conference announcements.
Journal of Clinical and Basic Cardiology
- Austrian publication featuring original papers describing current research, observational studies and clinical trials. [Articles in English]
Journal of Endovascular Therapy
- Peer-reviewed online medical journal dedicated to peripheral vascular disease interventions.
The Journal of Hypertension
- Official monthly journal of the European Society of Hypertension and International Society of Hypertension. Full articles available online.
Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Includes original peer-reviewed clinical and experimental reports, new diagnostic techniques, clinical reviews and editorial commentary.
Journal Watch Cardiology
- Includes summaries and commentary from studies published in general and specialty medical journals. Aims to put research into perspective for practicing clinicians.
Nature Clinical Practice Cardiovascular Medicine
- Peer-reviewed publication translating the latest research developments into clinical practice. Includes editorial, research highlights, commentaries and case studies.
Progress in Pediatric Cardiology
- Presenting information and experienced opinion to aid in understanding and managing cardiovascular diseases in children.
- Journal of the American Stroke Association. Free searchable table of contents and abstracts from current and past issues as well as e-mail alerts. Full-text access by subscription only.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 2:34:17 PM EDT -