become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cardiology/Associations
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Cardiology: Associations
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Heart Disease: Organizations
Belgian Society of Cardiology
- Official group working on all aspects of cardiology in Belgium, such as guidelines, congress organisation, and education.
European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology
- EBAC works in accordance with standard procedures established by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to accredit international CME activities.
European Society of Cardiology
- Covers the structure and scientific work of the Society. Includes publications, scientific and clinical information and the Euro heart survey.
International College of Angiology
- Organizes courses and seminars in the field of cardiovascular disease. Includes activities, the goals and objectives and membership forms.
New Jersey Chapter, American College of Cardiology
- Research protocols, clinical trials, links and membership information.
Patrick J. Scanlon MD Cardiovascular Research Fund
- Fund and charity established to support clinical doctors conducting heart research. Includes news, links, and details on how to make a donation.
PUSO: The Heart of Every Filipino Cardiologist
- Provides locators for cardiologists, convention schedules, and medical information updates for members and guests.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 27, 2009 7:55:37 AM EST -