the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Cardiology
Clinics and Practices
Evidence Based Practice
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Heart Disease
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Internal Medicine
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Cardiothoracic
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Vascular
This category in other languages:
- Presented and explained by Robert Matthews, MD. Includes definitions, flash animations and information about the author.
- Features information for doctors and patients including cases of interest, streaming video clips, clinical trial results and a newsletter.
CardioVillage : Cardiovascular Education Online
- Free cardiology continuing medical education (CME) on demand.
- Tutorials to review basic cardiac anatomy, physiology and clinical features of cardiac disease.
Division of Cardiology
- Offers information on research and clinical activities, fellowship programs and faculty staff. Part of Columbia University, New York.
General Practice Notebook - Cardiovascular medicine
- Coverage of this medical speciality.
- Devoted to explaining the pumping and regulating functions of the heart.
Heart Disease Guide at About.com
- Heart Disease information resource with feature articles, net picks, chat and BB, and a free email newsletter. Updated fortnightly with fresh content.
The HeartMDPhD.com Cardiology Information Portal
- A comprehensive up-to-date resource for reliable cardiac information.
- Provides information to patients who are being evaluated and treated for a heart-related complaint. All contents are reviewed by physicians to ensure accuracy.
International Union of Angiology
- A scientific society for the advancement of research in angiology. Includes membership and conference information, board and corporate members and news. (English and French)
Lillehei Heart Institute
- Dedicated to innovations leading to treatment of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases through endowed interdisciplinary efforts-at the Univ. of Minnesota.
Michigan CardioVascular Institute
- Information about this regional medical center specializing in heart health.
- Cardiology medical educational information site with discussion/message board, featured articles, patient of the month, discussion groups, and daily medical news.
Takeheart Health Check
- The quality assured method for providing authoritative written assessment and advice for the prevention of coronary heart disease.
- A source of clinical and technical information and physician education in interventional cardiology and interventional vascular medicine.
- Disseminates information on treating and preventing cardiovascular disorders. Its audience consists of cardiologists, allied healthcare professionals and referring physicians.
University of Louisville - Cardiology
- The Division of Cardiology at University of Louisville.
The University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Undertaking research, prevention, rehabilitation, and educational programs, with staff and clinic details.
University of Pennsylvania Hemochromatosis Clinic
- Article on Hemochromatosis from the Medical Genetics Division, Department of Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Cardiovascular Research and Training Center at the University of Washington in Seattle.
World Heart Day
- September 29, 2002 - a World Heart Federation initiative to increase awareness and prevention of cardiovascular diseases with special emphasis on physical activity.
Usenet sci.med.cardiology -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 5:15:08 UTC -