become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anesthesiology/Associations
This category in other languages:
American Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants
- Information about anesthesiologist assistants, their work characteristics, educational programs, accreditation, certification, and jobs available.
The American Board of Anesthesiology
- Examines and certifies physicians who complete an accredited program of anesthesiology training in the United States and voluntarily apply for certification.
American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Nonprofit U.S. medical association.
American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Promotes and sponsors courses and workshops to disseminate information on the techniques of regional anesthesia.
Anesthetists for the Safe Administration of Propofol
- Raises awareness on the insurance industry’s decision to discontinue anesthesia reimbursement for GI procedures, and advocates for the profession and the best quality of care for our patients. Details about the ASAP, the issue, and payor policies.
British Society of Orthopaedic Anaesthetists
- Professional association.
California Society of Anesthesiologists
- A physician organization dedicated to promoting the highest standards of the profession of anesthesiology and to serving as an advocate for anesthesiologists and their patients.
Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society
- Non-profit, voluntary organization.
Florida Society of Anesthesiologists
- A physician organization devoted to patient safety and the advocacy of anesthesiologists in Florida.
The Greater Washington Society of Anesthesiology
- Find an organization that is involved in programs to look at the economics of providing anesthesiology services, medical missions in Africa, and medical education at the local and international level.
National Board of Anesthesiology
- Examines the fully trained dental anesthesiologist who has comleted an ACGME accredited program, and is working as a general dental anesthesiologist in a hospital setting.
New York State Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc.
- Membership information, history, news, speakers bureau, legislative news, and meeting dates.
Society for Education in Anesthesiology
- SEA is a non-profit educational organization for anesthesiology educators who desire to improve their skills in anesthesia education. Includes member information, a journal and contact details.
The Society For Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology
- Provides a forum for discussion of problems unique to the peripartum period. SOAP is comprised of anesthesiologists, obstetricians, pediatricians and basic scientists who share an interest in the care of the pregnant patient and the newborn.
Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
- SPA fosters quality in anesthesia and perioperative care, and to alleviate pain in children.
Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
- The SCA is an international organization that promotes excellence in clinical care, education, and research in the subspecialty.
Society of Neurosurgical Anesthesia and Critical Care
- An organization dedicated to improving the art and science of neurosurgical anesthesia, and the care of the critically ill, neurologically impaired patient.
Virginia Society of Anesthesiologists
- Society representing anesthesiologists of Virginia
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 13:45:04 UTC -