become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Anesthesiology
Clinics and Practitioners
Evidence Based Practice
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pain Management
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Anesthesia
Health: Senses: Touch and Sensation: Pain
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Society and Culture: History: Long, Crawford
This category in other languages:
Anaesthesia Education Website
- A large interactive resource of tutorials, forum, exam questions and links for anesthesia trainees.
- Medical news and information in anesthesiology from medical journals, for physicians. Updated daily and available on the web or by email newsletter.
Anesthesiology on About.com
- Providing current and educational information for patients, practitioners.
ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology
- Intended to provide current information concerning refresher courses in anesthesiology to readers of the journal.
Dannemiller Memorial Education Foundation
- Dedicated to medicine and to teaching others in both the art and science of Anesthesiology and Pain Management. The primary goal and philosophy of the Dannemiller Memorial Educational Foundation is to "motivate others to learn what they do not know".
- An interactive web site for anesthesia providers to air uncensored opinions. Provides an outlet for anesthesiologists and other anesthesia providers to air their views about their profession.
The Ether Way
- Features a blob by anesthesiologists containing articles about anesthesia.
- Contains summary pages that will help with revision for the primary FRCA examination in anaesthesia. Includes multiple choices as well as summaries.
- Features a multimedia textbook, a video library, an online journal and discussion groups.
History of Anaesthesia Miscellany
- Contains news and reports of meetings, new books, book reviews, articles on the history of anesthesiology and historic apparatus. Includes links to other sites concerned with the history and its museums and societies.
How Stuff Works: Anesthesia
- Basic information about anesthesia, anesthetics, anesthesiologists and sedation.
- Lower Alabama Continuing Education Seminars sponsors two anesthesia seminars a year in Gulf Shores, AL. Program information can be found here.
New York School of Regional Anesthesia
- Featuring an overview of techniques and principles of regional anesthesia as taught and practiced at the Department of Anesthesiology at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY.
The North Thames Anaesthetic Meeting
- An annual update meeting for consultants and trainees alike. Held in Europe's top Winter Resorts, it covers a wide range of topics and includes reviews as well as original work.
- Guidebook for anesthesia residents.
Resuscitation Council UK
- Source of the UK resuscitation guidelines. Facilitates education of both lay and healthcare professional members of the population in the most effective methods of resuscitation.
Sheffield Museum of Anaesthesia
- Gallery of anaesthesia equipment from the previous century, with explanatory notes and diagrams.
Virtual Anesthesia Machine Simulation - VAM
- Simulation of anesthesia machines, medical processes and equipment on the web
Yahoo Group: Anesthideas
- A group for all interested in literature-based anesthesia, resuscitation, emergency and critical care at the highest level leading to formulation of recommendations to providers all over the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 17:16:08 UTC -