become an editor
the entire directory
only in Andrology/Organizations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
Health: Reproductive Health: Infertility: Organizations
Ageing, Gender, Andrology & Sexual (Sciences) Society of India andrology
- AGASSI was formed in January, 2004. The organisation gives information about its constitution, activities and membership.
American Society of Andrology
- Non-profit scientific, literary, and educational organization advancing the knowledge of male reproductive biology and medicine. Includes membership, meetings, publications, and resources.
American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- The ASRM is an organization devoted to advancing knowledge and expertise in reproductive medicine and biology, with a particular focus on infertility. Website includes fact sheets and other resources on infertility, treatments, insurance and other issues, plus topics such as adoption.
- The Australian Centre of Excellence in Male Reproductive Health, which aims to enhance community and health professional knowledge in targeted areas of male reproductive health, offers information about the society.
British Andrology Society
- Special interest group for scientists and clinicians working in the fields of human and mammalian reproduction with an interest in the male. Includes education, newsletter, and publications.
Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society
- Opportunity to receive information, communicate and collaborate with colleagues across Canada and around the globe.
European Academy of Andrology
- The EAA is an association of scientists and clinicians active or interested in andrology. The Site offers information about the organisation and congresses.
International Society for the Study of the Aging Male (ISSAM)
- Information about the society and actual and past congresses.
International Society of Andrology
- ISA, founded in 1981, has now grown to forty member national and regional societies representing 10,000 members worldwide.
Middle East Fertility Society
- The only organization in the Middle East devoted exclusively to reproductive medicine. Founded in 1992, the society regroups nowadays a large number of members including gynecologists and obstetricians, reproductive endocrinologists, urologists, physicians, specialists involved in the field of reproduction, scientists, and other allied health professionals representing most countries in the Middle East and North Africa.
Nordic Association for Andrology
- The task of NAFA is to inform and arrange education in andrology.
Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
- A voluntary, nonprofit organization deeply rooted in the continuing education (CME) of professionals in Reproductive Medicine.
Society for Male Reproduction and Urology
- The society promotes the advancement of understanding of male reproductive physiology and management of male infertility by providing a forum for the dissemination of both basic and clinical research information and support of educational programs.
Society of Andrology: India
- Information about the society, the aims and meetings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 10:15:06 UTC -