become an editor
the entire directory
only in Andrology/Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
- First international journal of andrology, founded by C. Schirren. Official publication of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Andrologie (German Society for Andrology).
Archives of Andrology
- The journal publishes research papers, review articles, and short communications in the areas of reproduction, fertility regulation, and infertility in the male.
Asian Journal of Andrology
- An official publication of the Asian Society of Andrology founded in June 1999.
Biology of Reproduction
- Online-version of the official journal of the Society for the Study of Reproduction.
Fertility and Sterility
- An international journal for obstetricians, gynecologists, reproductive endocrinologists, urologists, basic scientists and others who treat and investigate problems of infertility and human reproductive disorders.
- The journal features full-length, peer-reviewed papers reporting original research, clinical case histories, as well as opinions and debates on topical issues.
Human Reproduction Update
- The journal aims to provide invited, comprehensive, authoritative, up-to-date critical and balanced reviews covering all areas of human reproduction including reproductive physiology and pathology, endocrinology, andrology, gonad function, gametogenesis, fertilization, embryo development, implantation, pregnancy, genetics, genetic diagnosis, oncology, infectious disease, surgery, contraception, infertility treatment, psychology and counselling, ethics and social issues.
International Journal of Andrology
- The official journal of the European Academy of Andrology with journal information, contents lists and abstracts on the Blackwell Publishing website.
Journal of Andrology
- Online version of the journal. It is the official journal of the American Society of Andrology, publishes significant new findings of basic and clinical research on human and animal male reproductive tracts.
Molecular Human Reproduction
- The journal publishes articles on the molecular aspects of human reproductive physiology and pathology, endocrinology, andrology,gonadal function, gametogenesis, fertilization, embryo development, implantation, pregnancy and contraception.
Reproductive Medicine Review
- Publishes up-to-date reviews of reproductive medicine, particularly in relation to scientific discoveries underpinning developments in clinical practice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:32:26 UTC -