become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aesthetic_Medicine/Organizations
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Aesthetic Medicine: Organizations
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Dermatology: Associations
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Cosmetic and Plastic: Organizations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Responsible for education and training, with course details, membership information, and list of board certified physicians.
Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Provides training for medical practitioners, with events calendar and details of diploma courses.
International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology-IACD
- Brings together dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons and members of the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry for an open and free interchange in an atmosphere conducive to learning.
International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Trade organization lists member physicians specializing in state of the art hair transplant surgery. Review the code of ethics and read about each surgeon.
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
- A voluntary association providing continuing medical education, with course programs, events, and membership details.
International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery-ISHRS
- Information on hair loss and treatment, including hair transplants as well as details about the organization.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2010 at 9:36:58 UTC -