become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Aerospace_Medicine
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Wounds and Injuries: Altitude Sickness
Science: Technology: Aerospace
This category in other languages:
Aerospace Medical Association
- Internationally recognized authority in aerospace medicine offers details about the organization, publications and links.
Civil Aviation Medical Association
- Provides civil aviation physicians with education, representation to government, and a voice within the industry and the public.
Clinical Considerations in Aeromedical Transport
- A course designed for people with an interest in aviation medicine. The CCAT course was designed and developed by Dr Terry Martin.
Flying Physicians Association, Inc.
- About the Association, membership and news, a safety corner and classifieds. Located in Orlando, Florida.
Grasmere Medical Services
- Information on classes for JAR, CAA and FAA medical examinations for aircrew, private pilots, and air traffic controllers.
International Academy of Aviation and Space Medicine
- Information from and about this non-profit academic organization promoting aviation and space medicine education and research.
National Space Biomedical Research Institute
- Information about this organization that seeks solutions to health concerns facing astronauts on long missions, includes research area and benefits.
Pilot Medical Solutions, Inc.
- Includes information, pre-certification screening, and confidential e-mail consultations.
Senior Aviation Medical Examiner in S.C.
- FAA certified Aviation Medical Examiner (AME) qualified to perform First, Second or Third Class aviation medical exams. Links to the FAA Database and medical standards information. Near historic Charleston,SC.
US Army School Aviation Medicine
- Offers information on flight physiology, aeromedical psychology, as well as details on courses offered.
USRA Division of Space Life Sciences
- Universities Space Research Association's DSLS supports NASA's needs for understanding and counteracting the physiological changes that accompany space flight. Includes research and education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 14:35:11 UTC -