become an editor
the entire directory
only in Informatics/Telemedicine
Products and Services
Health: Services: Online Health Consulting
This category in other languages:
- The Alaska Federal Health Care Access Network is provided by military installations, Alaska Native health facilities, regional hospitals, small village clinics, and state public health nursing stations.
Federal Telemedicine News
- Provides details of US government activities, legislation, and grants. Offers free email updates, or reports to purchase.
National Telemedicine Initiative
- USA's National Library of Medicine information concerning 19 multi-year telemedicine projects. Contacts, publications, numerous links, resources and related projects discussed.
Rural Development Distance Learning and Telemedicine Program
- USA Department of Agriculture grant and loan program information in relation to the use of telecommunications, computer networks and related technology for rural communities to improve access to medical services. Includes USA government site with many links and information though only a limited focus on telemedicine.
TeleMental Health Institute
- Information portal with daily newsfeeds, resource database, articles and interviews with project developers as well as bibliographies, a discussion list and newsletter, worldwide organization and meeting guide, psychological journals, chat room and discussion board.
Tilos Telemedicine Project
- Serving small communities and islands. Based at a telemedicine station in Livadia-Tilos island in Greece.
Usenet sci.med.telemedicine -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 5, 2014 at 23:33:31 UTC -