become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Electronic_Health_Records
Products and Services
Electronic Health Records
Health: Services: Health Records Services
This category in other languages:
- Electronic health record project developing an integrated system-wide health record.
American Medical Solutions
- Develops and supports EHR and practice management solutions software, and physician services for healthcare professionals.
- Develops and supports clinical information systems, EHR and practice management software. Site offers client login, knowledge base, software support services.
- Electronic health record system for hospitals, health care providers, clinics.
- A medical billing and healthcare IT services and support company.
- Develop, provides, and supports electronic charting software to manage data directly from patients for healthcare organizations and providers. Includes production information, client login, and client testimonials.
ChartNet Technologies, Inc.
- Develops, supports, provides complete medical transcription solutions for healthcare dictation and transcription technology needs.
- Develops and supports Essentris EHR electronic health records, provides information on products and support, and contact information.
- Develops and supports Medgen free Electronic Health Record System. Site offers demo, client login, support, faq, and certification information.
- Develops and maintains electronic health record (EHR) systems for rural, community and critical access hospitals. Contains system information, client login, and system support.
- Provides a web-based EMR (Electronic Medical Records) software system, medical billing services, and patient portals for healthcare facilities and practices.
Easy PC Solutions, LLC
- Technical support and software consulting for electronic charting, billing software, electronic processing, and billing management.
- Provides information and services resource for health information technology The site focuses on electronic health records and the open source veterans health information systems and technology architecture (VistA) in the private sector.
EHR Software Consultants
- Offers Electronic Health Record software consulting solutions to medical practices nationwide.
- Maintains a searchable database of EHR companies and products. Provides free access to database, consultation services and self-service educational materials.
Electronic Medical Resources
- Is a software development and implementation firm. Provides IT solutions to physician practices.
- This website includes resources support Health IT services, provides services to support electronic health records.
- Electronic Health Record software for mid-size and large medical groups, hospitals and integrated healthcare organizations.
- Provides networking of various delivery nodes and digitization of patients' Medical Records
- Certified Electronic Health Records and behavioral health software developed from the human services sector.
- Provides healthcare management consulting services, practice management services.
Healthcare Technology Systems
- Develops and provides clinical interactive voice response systems (IVRS) to collect data directly from patients for pharmaceutical companies, healthcare organizations, and researchers. Includes information, educational materials, and client login.
- Develops, supports MediTouch EHR and billing software for healthcare practices, facilities. Offers information, support, customer account access, company blog and contact information.
- NY based software developer and vendor of free EHR for the practice, a personal health portal for patients, and a suite of online communication tools.
- A web based electronic medical record system that allows clinical professionals secure access to their patient records.
HIMSS EHR Association
- A trade association of Electronic Health Record (EHR) companies, addressing national efforts to create interoperable EHRs in hospital and ambulatory care settings. Site offers information on membership, guidelines, code of conduct, and additional information.
HL7 Electronic Health Record Functional Model and Standard
- Details detail and membership information for this EHR model development. Includes details of balloting document, signup and log-in processes. Includes a document center, minutes area, presentations, press releases, FAQs, glossary, events calendar and related links.
Integra IT Solutions
- Las Vegas based provider of medical software, medical billing and local healthcare IT support.
- Develops and provides packages solutions and products for healthcare providers and physicians in Jamaica.
- India offshore electronic medical record (EMR) software development, consulting, and training.
- A pharmaceutical distributor and health care information technology company. Provides electronic health records systems for medical supply management, clinical workflow, practice management, pharmacy automation and care management.
- Canadian software corporation provides a full platform with an integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) system, in French and English. Long-term care record system for physicians and health care organizations.
- Developer and vendor of Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems for healthcare facilities and medical practices. Includes industry information, event listings, and career opportunities.
- EMR and EHR software for midwives and birth centers. Includes information on services and pricing.
Minerva Health Manager
- Develops and supports personal health record software. Includes, application download, videos, educational materials, and client login.
- A consulting firm that specializes in advising and working with states, regions, and communities in the planning, development and management of health information exchanges.
- A web based electronic health record software for medical practices.
Nortec Sofwtare Inc.
- Develops and supports software for practice management system, electronic medical record, e-prescription, patient portal and electronic billing.
ODOS Industries, Inc.
- Develops and supports electronic medical records system for ophthalmologists and optometrists. Contains product information, features, blog, customer testimonials.
- Offers open code resources for EHR development to programmers and interface developers. Includes profiles of the foundation and board members, membership details, links to additional information, and source code downloads.
Physician Revenue Services
- Offers semi-free EHR system, practice management and medical billing, coding services.
- Provides electronic health records software as a Greenway Healthcare reseller with IT services. Also provides local training, implementation and support services.
- Provides on-demand or cloud computing Electronic Medical Records, scheduling, and billing software for medical clinics and private practices.
- Urgent care and billing electronic health record software. Web-based electronic health record is designed for use in urgent care centers and occupational health clinics.
- Develops and provides behavioral health electronic medical record (EMR) systems and healthcare management software.
- Develops and supports EHR solutions for hospitals. Site offers information, solutions, blog, and resources.
Records For Living, Inc.
- Develops and provides a personal health record management system for individuals and health care providers.
- Develops, provides and supports biotechnology and medical informatics services and solutions, electronic health record systems.
Smooth Practice Solutions
- Provides advice and services to help medical facilities transition to electronic health records.
Sophrona Solutions, Inc.
- Ophthalmology and eye care specific provider of patient portal software. Provides software development and support, patient portal, client login and testimonials.
Spectrum Software Solutions Inc.
- Provides a web-based Electonic Health Record system. Includes support, system information, career positions open and contact information.
- Creates and maintains productivity-enhancing EHR and EHR-related solutions for specialists and physicians. Offers practice management, PACS, patient portal, and transcription solutions that are integrated with its government-certified EHR via the Unified Desktop.
- Develops and supports a subscription-basis EHR, Practice Management and Billing Services.
- Web-based physician and hospital tool for managing patient medical records, scheduling appointments, and conducting office visits. Artificial intelligence engine provides potential diagnosis and medication. HIPAA compliant next-generation EMR.
- Specializes in providing standards based solutions using emerging technologies, focusing on healthcare informatics and mobile technologies.
- Offers consulting and development of Electronic Health Records (EHR), with a focus in NextGen template design and development.
Electronic Health Records
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 7, 2014 at 15:03:11 UTC -