become an editor
the entire directory
only in Informatics/Journals
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Informatics: Journals
The British Journal of Healthcare Computing
- Offers free online access to articles, advertisements, events calendar and industry news.
Electronic Journal of Health Informatics
- An open-access publication from the Health Informatics Society Australia and Australian College of Health Informatics. Includes a searchable index and a guide for contributors.
Future Health Bulletin
- Email bulletins on internet and other technologies in health. Includes an archive of back issues, contact details, news and subscription details.
Government Health IT
- Source for news and information on how the U.S. government is driving the adoption of information technology in healthcare. Integrates coverage of government, technology and healthcare issues to help decision-makers improve the way healthcare is managed and delivered.
Health Data Management
- Journal on health informatics and related areas. Monthly publication with full article text available as well as news and trends information.
Health Technology Review
- Information on healthcare related technology, news, ratings, reviews and forums. Emphasis on Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and medical software. Significant advertising content.
Healthcare Informatics Online
- A monthly magazine for informatics managers.
The Informatics Review
- An on-line journal devoted to the field of clinical informatics and computer-based decision making.
International Journal of Medical Informatics
- Provides an international medium for dissemination of original results and interpretative reviews concerning the field of medical informatics. Full text available by subscription.
The Journal of Informatics in Primary Care
- Archived till September 2000 and then became 'Informatics in Primary Care' published by Radcliffe Medical Press.
Journal of Medical Internet Research
- International scientific peer-reviewed journal on all aspects of research, information, and communication in the healthcare field using Internet and Intranet-related technologies.
Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association
- Current articles with full text and abstracts. Archives available as well as details for authors. Customized alerts, details of editorial board, guestbook and mirrored site links.
- Magazine with a focus on Australia. Includes events and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 14:05:10 UTC -