become an editor
the entire directory
only in Universities/Australia
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Informatics: Departments: Universities: Australia
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Oceania: Australia
Curtin University of Technology: Health Information Management
- Describes courses, curriculum and career opportunities, with application details and study resources.
University of New South Wales, Sydney, Centre for Health Informatics
- Research and education in health informatics including home telecare, evidence based medicine and clinical communication. Publications, people, partnerships and curriculums.
The University of Queensland, Centre for Online Health
- Research and teaching centre with focus on the evaluation of telehealth for the delivery of health services.
University of South Australia, Health Informatics Laboratory
- Focus on Development and Evaluation in three major areas: Healthcare Systems, Health Consumer Partnership and Mobility, and Health Data Mining and Data Quality.
University of Tasmania, Health Informatics University Department of Rural Health
- Information about courses and graduate programs. Contact details plus related links, discussion area and textbook details in a student area are provided.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 11:54:04 AM EST -