become an editor
the entire directory
only in Informatics/Departments
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Informatics: Departments
Health: Medicine: Research: Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories
Clinical Informatics Research & Development Group - Partners Healthcare
- Undertakes applied informatics research and development,key design issues enterprise clinical systems including clinical workflows, usability, controlled terminology, knowledge management and clinical decision support. Details include mission, projects, publications, staff details, future directions and links.
Gateway to Health Informatics For Teaching (GHIFT)
- Information on acronyms, CAL resources, events, internet print and learning resources, organisations, and people.
Health Information Technologies Research Laboratory
- Undertakes research and development in computational linguistics, software engineering and information systems. Includes details of collaborative projects, publications, and enhancement technologies. Sydney, Australia.
MedExpert / WWW
- A set of medical URLs for fields linking to 65 medical expert and knowledge-based systems. Details of the programs, links to online versions, information about pricing and availability, clinical use, information about the developer, contact addresses, and evaluation statistics. Site indicates last update March 16, 2002.
The Medical College of Wisconsin Office of Clinical Informatics
- Details academic staff, activities, security and information resources. Discusses clinical information systems, educational opportunities, details of a Master of Science in Medical Informatics and various links and resources.
Pathmaster project of the Yale Center for Medical Informatics
- PathMaster is a prototype cell-image database developed to serve as a pilot Next Generation Internet (NGI) testbed. PathMaster extracts mathematical features from cytology images and uses those features to index and retrieve cell images from an image database.
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh: Faculty of Health Informatics
- Offering information and internet based courses for healthcare workers worldwide.
Sowerby Centre for Health Informatics at Newcastle (SCHIN)
- UK research centre. Active in Clinical Practice Guideline Architecture (CPGA) with HL7 also working on PRODIGY project and GALEN as well as the County Durham and Darlington Electronic Health Record Project (DuDEHR).
- A NLG-formalism which allows for the automatic, syntax-driven generation of stylistically acceptable clinical documents.
Veterans Affairs Information Resource Center (VIReC)
- Develops and disseminates information about data resources for evaluating the reliability and validity of data used in research on U.S. military veterans' health services.
Usenet sci.med.informatics newsgroup -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2013 at 12:01:18 UTC -