become an editor
the entire directory
only in Informatics/Conferences
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Informatics: Conferences
- Conference and exhibition on healthcare and technology in the Asia Pacific region, organized by the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society. Provides information on the program, exhibition, networking events, and registration.
ICMCC - International Conference on Medical and Care Compunetics
- A congress on IT in medicine and care.
Health Informatics Conference 2008 (HIC08)
- Health Informatics Society of Australia annual conference. Registration, program, contacts, links, workshops and call for papers. (August 31, 2008)
- Discussing the Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine-Clinical Terms. May 31 - June 2, 2008, Phoenix, Arizona, USA. (May 31, 2008)
MEDNET 2006 - 11th World Congress on Internet in Medicine
- A scientific conference organized under the auspices of the Society for the Internet in Medicine (SIM). Provides details of tutorials, panels, workshops, and peer-reviewed research papers. (October 13, 2006)
HIMAA 2003 Conference: Health Information Management
- 24th Annual Conference of the Health Information Management Association of Australia. Detailed conference summary and archived site maintained. (August 08, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 26, 2009 1:06:27 PM EDT -