become an editor
the entire directory
only in Informatics/Associations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
This category in other languages:
American Health Information Management Association
- Includes membership information, history and bylaws. Details of FORE - Foundation of Research and Education the charitable affiliate organization of AHIMA.
American Medical Informatics Association
- US not-for-profit organization dedicated to the development and application of medical informatics in the support of patient care, teaching, research, and health care administration.
Association of Medical Directors of Information Systems (AMDIS)
- Stated aim is to improve the practice of medicine and advance the field of Applied Medical Informatics. Links to 'The Informatics Review'. An on-line journal focusing on clinical computing and medical informatics.
Australian College of Health Informatics
- An Australian health informatics professional body. Newly established it intends to represent the interests of a broad range of clinical and non-clinical professionals working within health informatics.
College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME)
- Serving the professional development needs of healthcare CIOs, and advocating the more effective use of information management within healthcare.
ERCIM Working Group on Health and Information Technology
- Workshop proceedings, reports and upcoming events contributed by members of this working group of the European Research Consortium Group for Informatics and Mathematics.
European Federation for Medical Informatics (EFMI)
- Nonprofit organization concerned with the theory and practice of information science and technology in European health.
Health Informatics Society of Australia Ltd
- HISA was established in 1992 by representatives of health informatics groups operating within Australia. Site has many features including links, downloads and publications. Details the Health Informatics Conference (HIC) held in Australia.
Health Information Management Association of Australia
- A national professional association representing health information managers.
Healthcare Information and Management Society
- US not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting a better understanding of health care information and management systems.
HINZ - Health Informatics New Zealand.
- National not-for-profit organisation. Conferences and seminar details. Membership login provided.
International Medical Informatics Association
- International not-for-profit organization promoting medical informatics in health care and biomedical research. Includes membership information, member societies, newsletter and events.
Medical Software Industry Association
- Active in Australia since 1995 representing vendors and developers at the government level on initiatives such as Health Online, as well as a range of forums, working groups and committees. Members details, discussion, links, events are shown.
Microsoft Healthcare Users Group
- Useful site for wide range of health informatics issues.
Primary Health Care Specialist Group of the British Computer Society
- Concerned with all aspects of information technology affecting primary care.
The Public Health Informatics Institute, Georgia
- Focuses on informatics collaboration with details of workshops, publications, readings, events, contacts and partnership details and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 28, 2014 at 7:29:33 UTC -