the entire directory
only in Medicine/Informatics
Products and Services
Terminologies and Classifications
Business: Financial Services: Medical Billing
Computers: Software: Databases: Data Warehousing: Decision Support Tools
Reference: Knowledge Management
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Informatics
Science: Technology: Cybernetics: K3 - Applied Cybernetics: Medical
This category in other languages:
DIMDI - German Institute of Medical Documentation and Information
- Publishes official medical classifications and maintains medical terminologies, thesauri, nomenclatures and catalogues, develops and operates database-supported information systems for drugs and medical devices and is responsible for a programme of health technology assessment.
eHealth News EU
- A European eHealth News Portal, RSS feeds and news.
Health Informatics FAQ
- Answers to various health informatics questions by Professor Vicki Sauter.
- Web-based projects to map health information resources in cyberspace to improve retrieval and navigation. Range of pilot projects and evaluation questionnaire.
The Medical Algorithms Project
- Contains chapters covering all major medical topics. Provides computation, formula, survey, or look-up tables useful in health care.
Wikipedia - Health Informatics
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the field including its history, policy initiatives, law and professional journals.
Towards Design Principles for Health Information Systems
- Discussion of the semantics of the object of any recording (some view of “reality”) and those of the recording / organising / persisting process itself is distinguished, leading to a number of useful consequences and models. Author: Thomas Beale. [PDF] (March 10, 2003)
The Cornerstones of Medical Informatics
- Discusses four areas: structures to represent complex data and knowledge relationships, acquiring and presenting data to lessen overload, managing change to optimize information use and integrating information. Author: Nancy M. Lorenzi in Jnl. Am. Med. Inform. Assoc. (March 01, 2000)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2015 at 12:54:06 UTC -