become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ultrasonography/Research
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Imaging: Ultrasonography: Research
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Ultrasound: Research Groups and Centers
American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Dedicated to advancing the art and science of ultrasound in medicine and research through educational, scientific, literary and professional activities.
Mayo Ultrasound Research Lab
- Mayo Clinic Laboratory researching Vibro-acoustography, Vibrometry, Cardiac Stiffness, Transfection, and Fracture Healing.
Medical Imaging Group
- Cambridge University research into freehand 3D ultrasound for medical applications.
Thomas Jefferson University Ultrasound Research and Education Institute (JUREI)
- Information about CME courses and other services available at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia.
Ultrasonic Imaging and Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation of the Hearts of Patients
- by James G. Miller, Volume 14B; Samuel A. Wickline
Ultrasound Visualization Research
- University of North Carolina Ultrasound/Medical Augmented Reality Research
WPI Ultrasound Research Lab
- Research on ultrasound-based image enhancement in medical imaging, tissue characterization, and the integration of optical and acoustical measurements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2010 at 16:16:30 UTC -