the entire directory
only in Medicine/Imaging
Computer Tomography Scanning
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Positron Emission Tomography
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Diagnostic
Health: Medicine: Informatics: Standards
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Radiology
Science: Methods and Techniques: Imaging Science
Science: Physics: Medical Physics
This category in other languages:
Ann Arbor Thermography
- Non-invasive infrared screening for breast cancer, pain and neurological disorders in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection
- Disseminates information and advice on the potential health hazards of exposure to non-ionizing radiation including, the optical radiations (ultraviolet, visible and infrared - and lasers), static and time-varying electric and magnetic fields and radiofrequency (including microwave) radiation, and ultrasound.
International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements, Inc.
- Developments internationally acceptable recommendations regarding (1) quantities and units of radiation and radioactivity; (2) procedures suitable for the measurement and application of these quantities in diagnostic radiology, radiation therapy, radiation biology, and industrial operations; and (3) physical data needed in the application of these procedures, the use of which tends to assure uniformity in reporting.
Medical Image Processing
- Resource for image processing in the medical field with links to algorithms, DICOM information, books and the free medical viewer MVE.
- Overview over the medical and budget advantages of medical imaging.
The NEMA Digital Imaging Standard for Medical Images
- The Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) standard for distributing and viewing any kind of medical image regardless of the origin (radiology, dermatology, pathology, endoscopy etc.).
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2013 at 23:05:10 UTC -