become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Wisconsin
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Wisconsin
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Wisconsin
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Health
Amery Regional Medical Center
- Presents a staff directory, describes health and wellness services, and features news and health information.
Baldwin Area Medical Center
- General information, employment information, links, and physician information.
Barron Medical Center
- Part of the Mayo Health System. Medical staff information, news, and contact information.
Bay Area Medical Center
- Located in both Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. List of services and physicians.
- Integrated healthcare delivery system consisting of primary care clinics, hospital services, and mental health care. Green Bay.
Beloit Memorial Hospital
- Services include Birthing Center, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, Cancer Care Center, ambulatory surgery and critical care services. Located in Beloit.
Burnett Medical Center
- Offers inpatient and outpatient services including family practice, radiology, cardiac rehab, and oncology. Grantsburg.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Specializes in congenital heart disease, pediatric heart, lung and bone marrow transplantation, and other diagnoses and treatments. Milwaukee and Neenah.
Columbia St. Mary's
- Presents Columbia St. Mary's Columbia Campus, Milwaukee Campus, and Ozaukee Campus, as well as the Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute and Columbia St. Mary's Orthopaedic Services. Describes medical programs and services, presents career opportunities, a community calendar, insurance information, and a health library.
Columbus Community Hospital
- Offers inpatient services, home care, diagnostic laboratory services, and an emergency room.
Community Memorial Hospital
- Located in Oconto Falls. Includes services, job openings, a mission statement, staff directory, calendar, and contact details.
Community Memorial Hospital
- Baby gallery, events, physician information, volunteering information, and general news. Menomonee Falls.
Cumberland Memorial Hospital
- Offers an extended care unit, clinics and senior services. Includes mission, history, departments, and list of services.
Edgerton Hospital and Health Services
- Provides details of services, staff and clinics, with information for patients and visitors.
- A fully accredited, acute- and subacute-care facility with 110 beds. A regional community hospital and healthcare system in southeastern Wisconsin serving Fort Atkinson, Cambridge, Lake Mills, Whitewater, Palmyra, Jefferson and Johnson Creek.
Franciscan Skemp Mayo Health System
- Job openings, medical staff, locations, and contact information.
Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- An academic medical center affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin. Health information, programs and centers, maps and community education. (Milwaukee)
Grant Regional Health Center
- Lancaster. Committed to providing the highest quality of health care and services possible in southwest Wisconsin.
Holy Family Memorial Hospital
- Part of the comprehensive health network serving Manitowoc and the surrounding region. List of services and support groups.
- A 49 bed hospital located in the St. Croix Valley community of Hudson. List of health services and educational events.
Lakeview Medical Center
- Rice Lake. Doctors and specialist information, services, news, community information, and job opportunities.
Memorial Health Center
- Located in Medford, Wisconsin it is a 60-bed, non-profit, primary care hospital, providing quality health care services for all stages of life for all family members.
Memorial Medical Center
- An acute care hospital located in Ashland. Includes information, service details, questions and answers, a virtual tour, news, and job openings.
- A not-for-profit, 448-bed community hospital located in Madison. Directory of doctors by specialties, health living news, and career opportunities.
Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Hospital, clinic, retirement community, and nursing home services. Mauston.
The Monroe Clinic
- Located in Monroe. Provides information, aims, job openings, a staff directory, and contact details.
Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin
- Hospital that concentrates exclusively on bone and joint ailments.
Osceola Medical Center
- A clinic, hospital and nursing home located in Osceola. Includes a calendar of events, history, directions, staff profiles, volunteer opportunities, service details, job openings, and links.
Reedsburg Area Medical Center
- Service listing, physician information, calendar, links, and news. Reedsburg.
The Richland Hospital, Inc.
- News, doctor information, service listing, and current events information.
Riverside Medical Center
- Features a calendar of health and wellness events, describes medical services, and presents a 50-year historical timeline. Located in Waupaca.
Riverview Hospital Association
- A hospital serving south Wood County and Wisconsin Rapids.
Rogers Memorial Hospital
- A non-profit psychiatric hospital offering in-patient, day, and residential treatment for individuals suffering from depression, eating disorders, obsessive -compulsive, and mood disorders. Located in Oconomowoc.
Saint Joseph's Hospital
- A 524 bed tertiary care center serving the people of north central Wisconsin. Services overview, maps, news, and employment opportunities. Located in Marshfield.
Southwest Health Center
- A fully-accredited general care facility providing medical, surgical, senior behavioral sciences, extended care, birthing centers, rehabilitation, emergency, and outpatient healthcare specialty services. Platteville.
St. Mary's Hospital
- Women's health information, directory of services, map, news, physician directory, and job opportunities. Located in Green Bay.
St. Mary's Hospital and Medical Center
- Full range of services. Includes history of hospital, descriptions of services offered, patient and visitor information, and birth announcements. Madison.
St. Vincent Hospital
- Specialties in cancer, trauma, neuroscience, pediatrics, rehabilitation, and perinatal. (Green Bay, Wisconsin)
- Provides care to residents of the Fox Valley area. Includes articles, information, aims, history, maps, events, service details, and job openings.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Medical center and health system that includes the UW Hospital, American Family Children's Hospital, UW Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center, and UW Medical Foundation in Madison, Wisconsin.
Vernon Memorial Hospital
- Viroqua. Describes facilities and services, presents employment opportunities, and includes a calendar of health and wellness community activities, including support groups.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:27:29 PM EST -