become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Washington
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Washington
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Health
Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Information about this acute care facility and inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and community health services provided.
Capital Medical Center
- Providing community based hospital services. Doctor directory, health news, wellness resources and community calendar. Located in Olympia.
The Everett Clinic
- Offers primary and specialty health in Snohomish County, including Everett, Lake Stevens, Snohomish, Marysville, Harbour Pointe, Silver Lake, and Stanwood.
Gritman Medical Center - Moscow, Idaho
- Information on services, consumer health resources, and the "Stork Report". Serving Latah County, Idaho and Whitman County, Washington.
Holy Family Hospital
- Service Centers include, Surgery, Cancer, High Volume Emergency, Family Maternity, Senior Behavioral and Multiple Sclerosis. Located in Spokane.
Lake Chelan Community Hospital
- Describes behavioral care, addiction treatment, and trauma recovery services. Presents news, events, and alumni photo album, and contact information.
- Provides a directory with pictures of the board of directors, doctors, and auxiliary members, describes services, billing, and privacy, and features a WebNursery. Located in Omak, Okanogan County.
- Hospital information and services, education and research, physicians and providers. (Seattle)
Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Includes a Virtual Medical Library, information on services, find a doctor, news and contact information. (Bellevue)
Quincy Valley Medical Center
- Information on the hospital, services, ambulance, community resources, employment opportunities, and local hospital news.
Sacred Heart Medical Center
- 623-bed nonprofit, Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Providence. Physician referral directory, patient education, and employment information are available. Located in Spokane, Washington.
- Includes services provided, local community information, employment, educational programs, medical staff and a new urgent care facility. (Moses Lake)
Swedish Medical Center
- Located in Seattle, Washington, the Center is the Northwest's largest, most comprehensive medical center.
Valley Medical Center
- Includes general information, patient and community education, find a doctor, hospital services and family practice residency program information. (Renton)
Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Based in Seattle. Includes a group practice of some 400 physicians, a 280-bed hospital, several regional clinics, Heart and Cancer Institutes, and a research center.
Willapa Harbor Hospital
- A contemporary full service hospital serving the Greater Willapa Bay area in Southwest Washington. (South Bend)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 4:15:08 UTC -