become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Washington,_DC
George Washington University
Children's National Medical Center
- Includes specialty centers for cardiovascular care, neurology, cancer and blood disorders.
Children's Research Institute
- Develops and maintains medical research programs that will lead to improved understanding, treatment, and prevention of the diseases of infancy, childhood, and adolescence.
District of Columbia Hospital Association
- Non-profit association whose mission is to represent and advocate for its member hospitals, provide a forum for hospitals to work together, and encourage health services research and education.
Georgetown University Medical Center
- Dedicated to quality patient care, basic science and clinical research, and undergraduate and graduate medical nursing education.
MedStar National Rehabilitation Network
- Part of MedStar Health, and comprised of a hospital and more than 30 outpatient centers. It specializes in treating persons with physical disabilities, such as spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury and stroke.
- Information on programs, history, services, and divisions.
Psychiatric Institute of Washington
- Provides comprehensive behavioral healthcare for children, adolescents, adults and senior adults suffering from emotional and addictive illnesses.
Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Private, not-for-profit, full service, community hospital located in northwest Washington.
Washington Hospital Center
- Includes centers providing specialized care for heart disease, cancer, emergencies and women's health.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 24, 2013 at 17:30:28 UTC -