become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Vermont
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Vermont
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Health
Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Includes staff, services and support groups.
- Not-for-profit mental health and addiction treatment center located in Brattleboro offering inpatient and outpatient services for psychiatric and substance abuse problems.
Fletcher Allen Health Care
- A private, publicly supported, non-profit teaching hospital and physician network, serving more than 850,000 people in the State of Vermont and in northeastern New York State.
Porter Medical Center
- About this 45-bed community hospital founded in 1925, and the comprehensive medical care and 24-hour emergency services provided. (Middlebury)
Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Provides a broad array of physician, rehabilitation and assisted living services throughout the community.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2013 at 22:05:19 UTC -