become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Texas
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Texas
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Health: Facilities
Baptist Health System
- Provider of integrated health care in San Antonio and South Texas. Offers information on their facilities, services, healthcare, events, doctors, news and employment.
Baptist St. Anthony's Health System
- Located in Amarillo, the Baptist Campus is an acute care hospital with a full range of medical and surgical services. Offers information on their services, provider network, location, employment opportunities and contacts.
Baylor Health Care System Dallas
- Comprehensive information about facilities, services, and staff. Also includes information about insurance as well as general health and wellness.
Bayshore Medical Center
- Located in Pasadena, provides a range of health and wellness services for the Pasadena community. Contains medical information, interactive health features, and employment opportunities.
Big Bend Regional Medical Center
- Alpine. Describes emergency, laboratory, physical therapy and other services, with wellness news and locations of associated rural clinics.
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children's hospital with pediatric emergency center, intensive care unit and a wide spectrum of services. Offers online health tips for kids and parents.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Located in Webster. Offers information about their specialties/services, billing, other resources, information for family and friends, guide to drugs and health communities.
Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- List of services, physician locator, and health programs offered. Located in Alpine.
Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Serves the Conroe area. Offers information on billing, specialties, patient e-mail services, specialty services, guide to drugs and health communities.
Corpus Christi Medical Center
- Serves the Corpus Christi area. Has information on billing services, specialties, physician finder, news, patient e-mail services, and other resources.
Coryell Memorial Healthcare System
- Located in Gatesville, Texas, CMHS is a licensed hospital with nursing facilities and independent living apartments. Gives details about the doctors and the hospital.
Del Sol Medical Center
- Serves the El Paso community. Provides information on their advanced medical technologies, billing, career center, news, services listing, help for family and friends, health sources and health communities.
Doctors Hospital of Dallas, TX
- Provides a physician finder, information on services and specialties, events calendar, library and other resources.
Doctors' Hospital of Laredo
- Doctors' Hospital of Laredo is an acute care facility providing inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and community health services.
East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System
- Located in Tyler, provides information on their full-service medical system covering behavioral health, cancer, emergency services, OB/GYN, health screenings, Neurological Institute, sleep disorders, and other medical requirements.
Falls Community Hospital and Clinic
- Providing health care to the people of Falls and Robertson Counties and the surrounding areas. Gives information about the facility, and the services provided. Marlin, TX.
Georgetown Medical Center Clinic
- Serving Georgetown and surrounding communities for over fifty years. Specializes in providing quality, family-centered health care and offers comprehensive, convenient medical services. Location and hours included.
Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Offers history, services overview, online newborn nursery, doctor directory, support groups and links. Located in Longview.
Graham General Hospital
- Information about the community hospital, departments, services, professional staff and educational information. Located in Graham.
Green Oaks Behavioral Healthcare Services
- Dallas facility providing mental health and addiction services. Offers information on registration, finding a physician, treatment and services.
Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Describes inpatient medical services and outpatient services, including cardiac rehabilitation, cancer treatment, and rehabilitation therapy. Located in Wharton and part of the Triad Hospitals network.
Harris County Hospital District
- Located in Houston, describes their location and services, news/events, contacts, a FAQ and related links.
Harris Methodist Erath County Hospital
- Located southwest of Fort Worth in Stephenville. Offers a variety of common hospital services including Emergency Medicine.
Harris Methodist Southwest Hospital
- Located in Southwest Fort Worth. Offers a variety of common hospital services including Emergency Medicine.
- The Foundation raises endowment funds and works conjointly with the governing board of the Harris County Hospital District in raising the consciousness of health welfare in the community. Located in Houston, Texas.
Hendrick Medical Center
- News and service information from this Abilene based facility which licensed for 525 beds.
- Located in Houston, it is a certified level one trauma center. Provides information on surgery services, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and cardiology as well as research in a variety of medical specialties.
Hillcrest Health System
- Has locations in Waco and West. Provides information on the latest news, publications and educational support.
Houston Northwest Medical Center
- North Houston's largest provider of health care services, offering information on its full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical facilities that are available to patients.
IHS Hospital at Dallas
- An Integrated Health Services longterm acute care hospital. Located in downtown Dallas. Providing 24 hour physician, nursing, and respiratory therapy support. Offers information on contacting them, volunteering, their location and other resources.
Knapp Medical Center
- A not-for-profit, acute care hospital with 233 all private rooms. Weslaco.
Las Colinas Medical Center
- Located in Irving. Offers a comprehensive list of services and resources. Useful health references, conditions and healthy living section.
Las Palmas Medical Center
- Includes healthcare libraries, quick reference directories, and contact and physician information. Located in El Paso.
Medical Center of Arlington
- Provides a range of health and wellness services for the Arlington community. Provides interactive health features and medical information.
Medical Center of Lewisville
- Located in Lewisville. Offers a listing of specialties, "find a physician", news and information, and interactive health services.
Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Specialty centers include North Texas Hospital for Children, Medical City Transplant and Medical City Craniofacial. Provides information about resources for patients, family and friends. Also has health sources and health communities.
Methodist Children's Hospital
- A children's hospital with an environment designed just for children's care and well being and committed to treating every child who comes through the hospital's doors.
Methodist Healthcare System
- Located in Houston, provides news, services, job listings and information on managing your health care.
Methodist Healthcare System of San Antonio
- Comprised of seven health centers, has an online health search, medical library, over 2,000 audio health messages and a physician referral service.
Metroplex Health System
- Serves Killeen, Copperas Cove, Lampasas and the surrounding areas. Information about facilities, services and physicians.
North Austin Medical Center
- A 195-bed full service hospital, combines convenience with state-of-the-art healthcare services. Inpatient and outpatient services.
North Central Medical Center
- Located in McKinney, serves north central Texas, providing an acute care facility, surgery and therapy centers, and radiology facilities. Provides health news and information.
North Hills Hospital
- Provides a range of health and wellness services for the North Richland Hills community. Contains medical information, their specialties and health features.
Northwest Texas Healthcare System
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System is an acute care facility providing inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and community health services.
Paris Regional Medical Center
- Located in Paris, provides services to residents of Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. Offers news, professional opportunities, senior information, specialties, and other information about the hospital.
Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Located a few miles North of downtown Dallas, Texas. List of departments and services, search for a physician, events calendar, and history of the hospital.
Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
- Describes services, physicians and general information.
Presbyterian Hospital of Kaufman
- Located just East of Dallas. This hospital provides a wide range of hospital services.
Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Located in Plano, just north of Dallas. List of services, search for a physician, calendar of health events.
Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Provides a range of health and wellness services for the McAllen community. Contains medical information, interactive health features, and specialties/services.
Round Rock Medical Center
- Offers health services, inpatient capacity to 109 beds with private rooms, The Women's Center, and an Emergency Room.
Saint Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Located in Houston, offers information on its milestones in cardiac transplantation, bypass surgery, and low-invasive means of treating heart disease as well as its care in orthopedics, high-risk obstetrics, digestive diseases, urology, and other services.
Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Information on its services, physicians, and location in Big Spring.
Seton Healthcare Network
- Provides a full range of healthcare services at 31 locations in central Texas. Offers information on its Seton facilities, physician network, health classes and other resources.
Shannon Health System
- An integrated system of seven complexes bringing healthcare to a 20-county region in West Texas. Offers information on all of its locations, its physicians groups, health services, community health and wellness and other offerings.
Sierra Providence Health Network
- Located in El Paso, provides health tips, a physician finder and other related resources.
South Austin Hospital
- A 200 bed, full-service hospital. Physician locator and registration information.
South Texas Regional Medical Center
- Offers emergency services, surgery, obstetrics, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, cardiology, and home health.
St. David's Medical Center
- Specialty services such as cardiology, assisted reproductive technologies, women's health services and a neo-natal intensive care unit, acute care, and emergency services. Austin.
Sweeny Community Hospital
- Serves the West Brazos area with physician, nursing, and emergency medical services. Located in Sweeney. Has information on the hospital, education, their services, wellness center and job opportunities.
Texas Spine and Joint Hospital
- Presents surgeon and physician profiles, detailed descriptions of the neurological, orthopedic, and pain management procedures and treatments available, anatomical overviews with pictures, and a glossary of terms.
Texoma Medical Center - Denison, Texas
- Regional health care provider for North Texas and Southern Oklahoma. Includes information about facilities, services, and staff as well as information on a variety of health topics.
Trinity Mother Frances Health System
- Primary care hospital located in Tyler covers information about their cancer institute, cardiac services, trauma center, children's services, nursery, orthopedics, women's center, senior services, sports care and wellness center.
University General Hospital Houston, Texas
- Offers a wide range of medical and surgical services including pain management, cath lab, cosmetic and bariatric services. Gives information about the facility, the departments and specialty centers, patient services and the physicians. Houston, TX.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- One of the nation's top research centers; includes information on cancer prevention, clinical trials, proton therapy, resources for patients and professionals, and background on the facility. Houston.
University of Texas Medical Branch
- Provides Galvestion region with comprehensive information for patients, visitors and physicians. Also contains information and links on a variety of health care topics.
Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Providing health care services to South Texas since 1925. Information about the hospital, employment opportunities, and calendar of events. Located in Harlingen.
Valley Regional Medical Center
- Provides a range of health and wellness services for the Brownsville community. Site also contains medical information, interactive health features, and employment opportunities.
Walls Regional Hospital
- Located in Cleburne, south of Fort Worth. Offers a variety of common hospital services including Emergency Medicine.
West Houston Medical Center
- Provides a range of health and wellness services for the Houston community. Site also contains medical information, interactive health features, and employment opportunities.
Wilson N. Jones Medical Center
- Located in Sherman. Serving the healthcare and medical needs of Northern Texas and Southern Oklahoma.
Yoakum Community Hospital
- Staff directory and a description of services such as emergency, surgery, delivery, and home health care. Includes employment information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 5:45:02 AM EDT -