become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Tennessee
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Tennessee
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Health
Blount Memorial Hospital
- Community hospital in Maryville provides information about its services.
Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Hospital offering diagnostic cardiac services, pulmonary medicine, neurosurgery, medical oncology, hematology, and sports medicine.
- 107-bed, acute care facility in Lawrenceburg, serving Lawrence County and surrounding Middle Tennessee. Physician directory, online nursery, community services, and other information.
Cumberland Medical Center, Crossville
- Non-profit regional medical center in Crossville, licensed for 182 acute care beds and 20 skilled nursing beds.
Decatur County General Hospital
- Serves the surrounding communities with quality healthcare and patient services.Located in Parsons.
Erlanger Medical Center
- Consists of three main inpatient components: Baroness Erlanger Hospital, T. C. Thompson Children's Hospital, and Willie D. Miller Eye Center. Services include 7 specialized critical care units such as: Trauma, Coronary Care, Neuromedical, Burn, and Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care. Located in Chattanooga.
Gateway Health System
- Clarksville's regional medical center, also offering home care services. Information about services, physician directory, and location information and other advice for visitors.
Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Profile of the hospital and medical staff serving Rogersville area since 1958.
Henry County Medical Center
- Community hospital in Paris. Medical and rehabilitation services, physician directory, net nursery, and other news and information.
Heritage Medical Center
- Shelbyville; formerly named Bedford County Medical Center. Hospital information and news, employment and physician opportunities, physician finder, web nursery, and other resources.
Hospital Alliance of Tennessee
- Organization of not-for-profit community hospitals in the state. Directory of member institutions, information about current legislative issues, and other organization news and information.
Jellico Community Hospital
- 54-bed acute care medical facility serving Jellico, TN, Williamsburg, KY, and surrounding areas. Describes capabilities, ambulance services, pastoral care, and the gift shop.
Lincoln Medical Center
- Fayetteville hospital describes services, physicians by specialty, employment opportunities, patient information, and community events. Provides directions, links and contact details.
- A 365-bed facility offering a broad range of medical, surgical, diagnostic and therapeutic services in Chattanooga. News, events, health links, doctor directory and employment.
Mercy Health Partners
- Knoxville. Network of healthcare facilities formed by the merger of St. Mary's and East Tennessee Baptist hospitals.
Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge
- 301-bed acute care hospital staffed by physicians representing 30 medical/surgical specialties. Describes facilities, services, education programs, and other resources.
Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Not-for-profit community owned hospital in Morristown. Information about services available, employment openings, photos of new babies, and other resources.
NorthCrest Medical Center
- In Springfield. Offers a full range of healthcare services from cardiac care and rehabilitation, obstetrics and women's services, sleep disorder care, pulmonary rehabilitation, to surgery and 24-hour emergency services.
River Park Hospital
- Full-service hospital for the residents of Warren County and surrounding areas. In McMinnville.
Siskin Hospital for Physical Rehabilitation
- Virtual tour, programs, facilities, directions, Siskin physicians, patient's library, support groups and employment information. Located in Chattanooga.
Southern Tennessee Medical Center and Emerald-Hodgson Hospital
- Comprehensive hospital in Winchester and smaller facility on the college campus in Sewanee. Describes services and provides a searchable directory of physicians.
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
- Describes services and offers community news, a physician directory, and career center. Located in Smyrna and part of the TriStar Health System.
Wellmont Holston Valley Medical Center
- 540-bed facility in Kingsport. Find a physician, view visiting guidelines, or read about patient services.
West Tennessee Healthcare
- Includes Bolivar General Hospital, Camden General Hospital, Gibson General Hospital, Humboldt General Hospital, Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and Milan General Hospital.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 8:05:06 UTC -