become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Pennsylvania
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Pennsylvania
Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Health
Abington Memorial Hospital
- Information on physicians, services and education programs. Includes patient and visitors guide. (Abington)
Allegheny University Hospitals, Allegheny General
- Health topics, healthcare services, a physician directory and online library. (Pittsburgh)
- Includes a visitor tour, patient information, community programs, outpatient and employment center and hospital news. (Altoona)
Barnes-Kasson Hospital and Health Centers
- Information regarding hospital clinical and social services, programs and training, news and events and links to medical information and affiliated institutions. (Susquehanna)
Berwick Hospital Center
- Acute care hospital and nursing home. Local health programs and events.
- A 168-bed JCAHO accredited facility in Coatesville. Physician locator, health events, and list of medical services.
- Includes hospital services and administrative information, current events, patient care, medical staff and outpatient care programs. (Brookville)
- An acute care teaching hospital, fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. List of services, physician locator, and educational programs.
Ephrata Community Hospital
- Inpatient offerings include medical, surgical, critical care, maternity, pediatrics, and behavioral health services.
Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Independent, nonprofit institution devoted to improving cancer treatment through programs in basic research, prevention research, cancer control, and clinical medicine. (Philadelphia)
- Information about the hospital, programs and services, classes and events, educational and research resources, and job opportunities.
Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
- A community hospital in Lehighton. Features include the services and numerous centers, patient and physician information, a calendar of events, employment opportunities and contacts.
The Good Samaritan Hospital
- Lebanon. Health and medical facility. Includes information on services, physicians, education, volunteering, giving, employment and location.
- Providing comprehensive rehabilitation services for people with or at risk for disabilities. Located in Allentown.
Greater Hazleton Health Alliance
- The Alliance consists of the Hazelton General Hospital and the Hazelton St. Joseph Medical Center. Information and resources about the alliance and the services provided. (Hazleton)
Hamot Medical Center
- Includes the health tip of the day, information desk, services, health resources, news and events, philanthropy and job opportunities. Located in Erie.
Holy Redeemer Health System
- Information on the hospital and medical center, services, locations with map and directions, and employment opportunities. Located in Philadelphia.
- An acute-care community hospital located in the Fox Chase section of Northeast Philadelphia. History, programs and services, health and wellness seminars and resources and a visitor's guide is included in the site.
Jefferson University Hospitals
- Information on the hospital, departments, centers and programs, community programs and services for international patients. Philadelphia.
Jennersville Regional Hospital
- List of hospital services including physical therapy, sports medicine, and rehabilitation programs. West Grove.
Lourdes Health System
- Includes hospital resources and services, wellness program, physician referral, driving directions, and publications. (Camden)
- Founded in 1911, it is one of the nation's leading hospitals devoted exclusively to the care of women and infants. Includes information on the Magee-Womens Research Institute and Health Foundation. (Pittsburgh)
Meadville Medical Center
- Directions, events, physician directory and overview of health services. Located in Meadville.
Mercy Health System of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Description of services. List of current job openings and physician search engine.
Methodist Hospital Division
- A division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, is located in South Philadelphia. A community hospital offering acute and ambulatory services, maternity care, comprehensive rehabilitation care and a variety of community health programs.
Moses Taylor Hospital
- Includes hospital directory, information on patient services, physician directory, hospital tour, calendar of events, health tips and driving directions. (Scranton)
- Description of services and resources. Located in Northeast Philadelphia. Includes list of current job openings and physician search engine.
Penn State's Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Medical services, physician directory, research, health information and medical information for the Medical Center, Children's Hospital and College of Medicine.
- A visitor's guide to the hospital, healthcare services, find a physician and professional educational resources. Brochure available by request. Located in Philadelphia.
- Health and medical facility. Includes information on services, physicians, events, programs and location.
Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- About the Medical Center, residency and internship programs, schools, find a physician, map and directions and health related links. (Reading)
St. Clair Hospital
- Leading health care facility located in Mt. Lebanon, providing services for the residents of the South Hills of Pittsburgh.
St. Mary Medical Center
- Includes awards, news, description of services, employment information, and calendar of events. Langhorne.
Temple University Hospital
- Information for patients, physicians and consumers.
- Established in 1880, it is a community teaching hospital with seven residency programs, five allied health schools and other training programs. Located in York.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 8:05:06 UTC -